52. The last battel Pt. 2

🏰🥀

"Shut him up!" the old man was about to slap Taehyung when suddenly a red woman appears there.

"Darling calm down" the red woman said, "We need him..." she whispers in Seungcheol's father's ear.

He landed his fist on the nearby table saying, "Even my own son is working with Park Jimin, to protect his wife. He was never a wolf, can't do anything better in life."

"You have the boy, use him" she said. The red woman was actually a witch! She has red eyes, red hair she was even wearing red clothes, Taehyung feels chills looking at her.

"Take him away, and torture him until he told you everything." The old man said to Minho.

He put his hands on Minho's shoulder saying, "I have so many hopes from you. Don't make me regret fuvking your mother and making you Seungcheol's step brother!"

As Taehyung heard it, he understands everything, Minho is actually from Neverland. He is the bastard son of Mr. Choi, Seungcheol's father. So, if Seungcheol dies somehow Minho can have the thorn by himself that's why he was saying that no one will be ever able to find him, because Minho's father was the pervious king! And he will save his son anyhow.

He looks at Yoongi with tearful eyes, hoping that Jimin will come to save them before he also fainted.

"Taehyung!" Minho screams as he took Taehyung in his arms.

"You care for him now boy? You said you don't love him?!" Mr. Choi said.

"Father I..." Minho couldn't say anything, he never liked Taehyung but the thought of having him was amazing for him.

"He is just a toy. Don't forget that! He won't be your queen if you ever become king. Just think of him as your plaything" the old man said. "Now go and find out about the rose"

"Darling calm down. The boy 'Taehyung' doesn't know anything. We need this one!" the red woman said looking at the crystal glob. The crystal glob was showing smiling 'Jungkook'!

♡🎐🔮♡

"Hyung this way." Jungkook pointed at a chamber as they move forward. They also cross the maze but the red woman hasn't played tricked with their mind cause her powers weren't working on Jungkook, so he became their guide and lead him the way where Taehyung and Yoongi were held capture.

They were about to go inside but Jimin senses something and decided to take Jungkook with them, Jungkook has learnt about it. He can see through his vision and can create a new way for them, that's why they took Koo with them.

They reach toward a chamber, where the red woman was chanting something under her breath. Jungkook pointed at her, while they hid perfectly behind the giant door, where no one can see them.

"Seungcheol-ssi, go and find your father to stop this. If we get him in our hands, we can easily finish this game." Jimin said as Seungcheol nodes.

He and Woozi goes to find Seungcheol's father, while Jimin and Jungkook observe what was the red woman is doing. She was chanting something; a crystal ball was in front of her and no one was in the room.

"Hyung this is the same room where we put the Enchanted Rose!" Jungkook whispers.

"It seems like they have found the place." Jimin turned asking Jungkook, "You sure you have hidden the Enchanted Rose well?" Jungkook nodes.

"I can vouch for that! It's safe Hyung." Jungkook said.

"Alright then listen. I will go find Taehyung and Yoongi Hyung. You go and hid somewhere where they can't find you. You remember the old chamber I showed you?! Go there and hid until Namjoon Hyung came back. Use the invisibility cloak! Seokjin Hyung and I will go and find them, take care" Jimin kisses his forehead as Jungkook hug both Jimin and Jin, & he hid himself well.