Chapter 16

Alexis's pov

The week went by fast as it was already Monday. I woke up and got ready for school. I picked out white sweatpants and a grey turtle neck shirt

I put on mascara and did a smoky eye I really liked it and felt very happy, not for school though

I walked downstairs and made my way towards the kitchen

I walked downstairs and made my way towards the kitchen. Mom made delicious pancakes. I sat down and took some pancakes and thanked mom for making it. Elijah walked downstairs still sleepy. He rubbed his eyes and sat down next to me. "Hey sorellina, first day back at school after being suspended for a week." Elijah said as he looked at me."Wished it was 2 or 3 weeks." I said bored of school already. Jaxson and the rest of the family came down stairs for breakfast.

When it was time for school, we got into the car. Elijah drove to school. "Can I Bluetooth to the car?" I asked tired of his music. He nodded his head. I connected and played the song Fleeting love by Royal Sugar.

We drove to school with me in the back vibing to the song.( found it on Spotify weekly😅😅😅)

We pulled up to the school and Elijah parked in his spot. I got out of the car first. Everyone looked at me again and started whispering. My brothers followed behind me staring at their phones. I walked through the school doors. Alena was waiting for me. She ran up to me, tackling me to the ground. Me and Alena laughed as we got up.

I went to my locker and surprisingly Alena's locker was next to mine. The bell rang as the students began going to their classes. Me and Alena had English class first. We ran together laughing until we got to English class. Ms. Brown started the lesson and we learned about nouns and that boring shit.