Chapter 41

The song above, I will tell you guys when to play it :)

Alexis's pov

Diego was stunned by me shooting everyone of Victor's men and Victor. I went to my phone to call the clean up crew and they said they will be there in a minute. Me and Diego walked out of the conference room and headed out the door leading to the elevator, the cleaning crew came in and headed to the conference room after saying hello to me.

Me and Diego got into the elevator and I pressed the ground floor button and the doors closed. "So are we going to go back to the mansion?" Diego asked. " No, I just want to stop by the store, because I need monster energy real quick right now." I said and he nodded his head. The elevator doors opened and we were now on the ground floor. But there was one problem, there were a bunch of men outside, probably Victor's men trying to get into the building. I looked over at Diego and said "Get ready to shoot every single one of Victor's men." Which Diego nodded very fast.

The security guards also got their guns out, ready to shoot as they saw me and Diego get our guns out. I told the receptionist to unlock the doors.

__Ricardo's pov__

I got this bad feeling in my stomach, it has been an hour since Alexis had that meeting.

I heard a car outside and I knew it was Alexis, Diego opened the door for her and her she came in with a monster energy can in her hand, she had blood all over her shirt and face. "Ran into a problem?" Elijah said while giving her a wet towel to wipe off the blood. "Yes, when I got out of the elevator, his men tried to get into the building and we had to shoot them." Said Alexis before she headed upstairs to change.

When she came back down after a couple of minutes and went and got a glass of milk. " Victor is out of the world, so his mafia is probably going to go away " Alexis said sounding very happy that he is gone. "Well at least that is out of the way. " I said and she nodded. "But we have to go train the new recruits later at 1 pm." I told Alexis which made her more happy and less annoyed. " Marco and Angelo are also coming, just because there are a lot of new recruits." I said which they had no problem with.

The people we have today are maybe over 30-40 people so it is a lot but we will see their skills and decide if they join or not.

__Time Skip__

It is now time to get ready for training the new recruits.
Ricardo's suit

Marco and Angelo suite's __