Chapter 34

Alexis pov

"My head hurts" I said as I touched my head. "Yes, it is going to hurt, because you got hit in the head with a metal pipe, principessa." My dad said, happy to see me awake but also concerned about something. Mom was happy as ever. And with my brothers their emotions are like dad's.

"Are you guys concerned about something?" I asked them. "Um, the doctor said that you might forget somethings, but not big...." My brother said, but he wants to continue but is to afraid to say it. Till my dad spoke up. "We suspect that Carlo didn't die in that car accident and I believe that they are targeting you, so we decided that we are going to get bodyguards to protect you from them if something like this happens again." I know I'm being targeted. "Fine, but how did he not die, the cops were by my old school?" I asked dad. "He had to fake his death, I don't know if the lady that was with him died." Dad said. The lady was the worst, her name was Britney and she hated me with everything in her heart. She would throw me down the stairs when I was 6 years old and would smash alcohol bottles on my head, which I went to the hospital a lot.

"I hate her, I hope she did die in that crash." I said with hate. "What did she do to you when you were little?" Marco asked. "At 6 she would throw me down the stairs and smash her alcohol bottles on my head, that ended me up in the hospital a lot." I said, I could see the rage in their eyes as I look at them. But there is one thing that I'm not telling them and it is my biggest trauma.

Flashback
Six year old Alexis

Dad is taking me to a place, it is a long drive so I laid down on the back seat with my bright pink teddy bear. After an hour, we stopped. I looked out the window and the building was old and looked like it is going to break. We got out of the car and go towards the old building.

Why did he take me here? I asked myself. We go in and I see tubes and wires everywhere. What is this place? "Can you go sit in that chair there for me?" Dad asked. I went to sit in the chair and a man came in and tied me to it, I was confused about what was going on.

Then he took out needles and knifes. What is going to happen to me? He took a bottle and lifted the needle so that the tip went into the bottle, there was some green liquid that filled it and I panicked. Was he going to put that in my arm or something.

I tried getting the leather that was holding my wrist tied loose so that I could get out but it was to thight. He rolled on his chair closer to me and went and put the needle closer to my arm. I let out a high pitched scream and he put his hands on his ears. Tears ran down my face as he put his hand on my mouth.

He got the needle and poked it in my arm and it hurts a lot. Tears kept running down my face and he went on cutting my arms with the knife and injecting stuff into my arm. I don't know how much time went by but it feels like it is too long.  That went on for months.

Flashback over

I'm deeply afraid of scientists, I still don't know what he injected into me and it is 8 years when he did that.

My thoughts got interrupted by the door to my room opening and a doctor came in, with his white coat, almost like a lab coat, he had sort of green liquid in a little bottle. I started to panic because maybe it was the scientist. My heart rate was picking up and you could see it on the heart monitor.

"Mr Romano, we found something that was in her system, we are not sure for how long it has been in her system." He said showing it to my dad. He was concerned about the green liquid. "I have to inject something in her to kill what ever that green liquid is." The doctor said and it made me more afraid. He got a needle out and a little bottle with it. "No, no no!" I panicked, ripping everything in my arm out of my skin and rushed out of the bed, hiding behind Marco, mom and dad was now confused and suprised that I ripped out the tubes.

The doctor was in panic because of what happened right now. Marco held my hand. "Hey hey, it is okay, he is just going to inject it in you so that it can take away the green stuff in your system. It will be okay" Marco said. I trust him the most and I had to trust his words that it will be okay. "Come on I'll hold your hand." Marco said again. I nodded my head and me and him sat on my hospital bed. I hugged him with my one arm while the doctor injected it I'm my arm, hugging him tightly as it went into my arm.

"There, it is over, okay." Marco said. I looked and the needle wasn't in my arm anymore.

Ricardo's pov

When the doctor came closer to her with the needle, she was in full panic, but the next thing she did was she ripped off all the tubes out of her arms and hid behind Marco. I think she is afraid of needles but there is a story behind it.

Marco told her that it will be okay and she trusted him, she and Marco sat on her hospital bed and held her hand through it all
__________________________________

Hello everyone! Chapter 34 is finally here.

Hope you all have an amazing day/evening/ night!

Total words 1034