Chapter 35

Alexis pov

I get to go home today, dad got two bodyguards and they are waiting outside of my room as I pack up everything. I folded everything up and put it in my suitcase. I got everything and headed towards the door, my bodyguards took my stuff from me, probably because of my head injury.

Dad and the others are waiting by the front entrance of the hospital. Walking into the lobby of the hospital I noticed that there was a person in all black checking my every move. I chose to ignore it as me and my bodyguards were walking out of the building. I was met with a hug from Enzo, shocked I rap my arms around him. After a while he lets go. "Sorry, I couldn't come earlier." Enzo apologized to me. "It is okay, you must have been busy with work." I said back, smiling at him.

"Okay, let's get home everybody!" My dad said out loud. We all walked towards the car and my bodyguards went to a separate car. I got first into the car and sat in the back seat, Enzo sat next to me, then it was Marco. In the seats behind us sat Angelo, Antonio, Lorenzo. Unfortunately for them Elijah and Jaxson had to sit on their laps because there wasn't any space left. Dad and mom got into the driver's seat and passenger seat.

Dad started the car and we reversed out of the parking lot and out the hospital gates. The bodyguard's car followed close behind us till we got home. When we stopped at the gates, I looked out the window and saw a stray kitten, without hesitation I opened the car door, which causes all my brothers to yell at me, what am I doing. I picked up the cat and by that time the gates opened and I walked through them. I got out of the way so dad could drive in and park in the garage.

I walked to the front door and dad stopped me saying, "Alexis, if you wanna take care of the cat, then we should get cat food and toys for the cat." I nodded my head and got into the car again with the cat in my arms. We drove out the gates again, with the bodyguards behind us. We drove to places that is a pet store. When we parked me and dad and the bodyguards got out of the car and went inside the pet store. We got the kitten everything. I looked and it was a she, it is a girl. So we made sure to get a pink bed.

We got cat food, toys, basically everything a cat needs. We paid for everything and got some fearful responses, cause of my dad that is in the mafia and everyone basically knows him and fears him. We walked out the store and back to the car. I opened the cat food and poor some into the food bowl we got and she went and ate, she must have been hungry.

When we got back home I went to my room with everything that we got. I set everything up for her.

 I set everything up for her

(This is her bed and climb thingy, the rest will be shown later on)

She likes it, she is a beautiful cat with green eyes and brown and white fur.

(Imagine it is a kitten)

She is so cute, but I wonder what her name is going to be.

( You guys can choose a name for the cat :) )

I filled her food and water bowl so she has something to eat and drink if she is hungry or thirsty. But now I have to give her a bath because she was full of dirt and leaves. I filled my bathroom sink with water, but not too cold and not too warm. We got cat shampoo, when I put her in the water she didn't scratch or anything, strange I thought cats hate water. Anyway I gave her a bath and she is all clean now.

I dried her off and put her by her food and water bowl to see if she was hungry or thirsty. She ate a little but she mostly drank water. I got one of her toys which was a mouse.

She slapped it around a few times but then decided to take a nap

She slapped it around a few times but then decided to take a nap. So I put her in her bed and she cuddled up into a ball.
__________________________________

Hi everyone, sorry for the short Chapter, I have an art practical tomorrow and I'm stressed about it.

But I hope you have a great day/evening/ night!

Total words: 780