Oh Ana Pt.2

Hi

I didn't disappear for a month whattttt... sorry...

Well, I decided to write the relapse chapter. I got one of my friends to read the last oh ana chapter and then asked if I should and they said yes so blame them. If you haven't read oh ana pt.1 this may not make any sense. Also, this is not going to make canonical sense :) There are a lot of time skips until the actual relapse starts. Also, italics are readers' thoughts

TW's: Eating disorders, throwing up, bullying, swearing, panic attack-ish, and self-harm but not cutting if any of this trigger you please skip to the next chapter my shitty writing is not worth your mental or physical health

And once again these disordered thoughts on weight and BMI are not my actual opinions. Also weight loss is totally unrealistic even for someone with an ed purely for times sake

Recovery was hard. I had to get off Twitter with a little recovery post. I had to learn that what I saw in the mirror wasn't actually what others saw. I had to eat. Although my appetite had definitely shrunk.

I haven't told my mom or my therapist about the new scale in my bathroom. I liked it there just in case. I bought it before I got serious about recovery and I haven't touched it in months. It's been seven months since I started eating normally again. I gained most of what I tried so hard to lose back. I was fine with it though. I could eat whatever I want whenever I want. I was around 150 lbs and in a normal weight range.

I was at school today. Sitting in the cafeteria with Ned, Peter, and MJ. Ever since Peter found out about everything he wants me to sit with them. I usually just eat my food and listen to their conversations occasionally butting in with my thoughts. Ned, bless his heart, never found out about my eating disorder. Just Mj and my family. Though not many of them knew. Just my parents, Natasha, Cho, my therapist, Sam, and Bruce. Also, I somehow convinced my mom to let me stop doing therapy. I don't know why I hated it so much but I did and she noticed.

Senior year was hard. The homework was piling up and grades were stressing me because I wanted to get into a good college. My friends are all pretty smart so they try to help me if I am ever falling behind.

My mom also is starting to get frustrated with why she can't be in my mind. She sometimes asks and I say 'Just cause I'm special' and no one suspects my ring. Also, since I've made a ring before I knew exactly how to put that same tech into other things. I have put it in a necklace, bracelet, and even my blue light glasses (or if u wear real glasses ig)so I can wear those and not my ring so she has no idea whatsoever. I feel bad but it's also a bit funny.

My parents haven't gone on any missions that take more than 24 hours at a time since they found out. We have also been spending a lot of time as a family. Billy and Tommy complain when it happens but I know they enjoy it too.

~💕~

"Y/n your parents need you in their room." FRIDAY alerts me. I go in and my parents tell me to sit.

"Ok so, we need to go on a mission it's very important we will be gone for like a week max and communications are open so we will call every day and we are sorry. You are welcome to come with us if you want but Natasha and Pepper are staying home so you can also stay here." My mom explains.

"And the earliest we would be back is like two days," Dad added.

"I'll be fine here. I'll give you guys a call every night I promise." I say.