Howling

I woke with a start looking over I seen my mate curled around me. We were currently in wolf form given we'd gone for a long run. I smiled and nuzzle into Aiden's neck waking him up. I chuckled as he yawned tiredly. I stood and shook the dirt from my fur. My belly almost threw me off balance. It was big and was going to be fore a few more weeks.

Yes me and Aiden were expecting pups. We'd mated a day after I had gotten back. He'd missed me so much he couldn't control his wolf and now bam! I was pregnant. I licked his face when he stood as well. Nuzzling into my side.

I smiled it was pasted dark and the moon as at its highest. I barked lowly and took off running Aiden hard on my heels. We were running for a while until I finally seen my destination a smooth surfaced boulder that was slanted so you could easily get onto it. It was set in the middle of a clearing. This was were Aiden addressed the pack.

I run up the bolder my tail waging stopping myself just short of the edge. I lifted my muzzle and howled. I smiled slightly as Aiden joined in beside me.

We howled the night away. It felt nice to howl again like I had down those years ago in my old pack as we ran. I then frowned. How did I got from omega to luna so fast? I smiled and looked at Aiden, as long as I had him it didn't matter what I was we would survive no matter what. I lowered my head and smiled at Aiden my new life had began.

---------------------------------------------------------
Yes peeps this is the end! This was the first book I've ever written and I was hoping you guys could comment what you thought about the whole book! Thanks, peace out, love you guys!