The Dome

I walked deep into the territory before coming to a huge mansion. I gasped in awe. Before a sharp pain entered my side my legs clasped almost instantly my eyes blurred as i lifted my head to see a dart in my side. Before my head fell to the ground and my vision went black.

~4 hours later~

I woke with a major headache. I tried to stand but my legs failed me. My paw was rapped in bandages and my fur was clean fluffly and soft. By the look of it I had gotten a bath and a visit to the doctor. I lifted my head and looked around I was in the forest? But I couldn't see very far after a few more minutes I managed to stand and take a few shaky steps now that my eyes cleared I seen the wall all the way around me I was in a dome of some type. But the trees around me were real and the clear stream to my right was real as well. I walked around smelling the borders of the dome it was about 100 yards around the whole thing. I found a door that was locked from the outside. And the scent of Vampires hit my nose I shank backwards. I looked left of the door and noticed a mirrior I looked at my reflection and noticed how much bigger my wolf had gotten I barked at the wolf in the mirrior. And walked back to the stream bending down i lapped thirsty. The water felt cool and soothed my soar throat.

I noticed an old taste to the water but dismissed it. I continued to look around.  This dome was just like a regular forest only smaller and surrounded by a silver dome. With random mirrors all around it. I think I'm going to like it here.

~two months later~

I walked down the old dirt path I could smell the squirrel and my mouth watered. The bandage was gone now my paw healed and I felt stronger then ever. I had gotten used to the dome and felt quiet comfortable. I had grown twice the size I was when I got here and had gained muscle as well.

I pinpointed the squirrel  and watched as it smell the ground for acorns. 'Stupid squirrel there's no acorns in here!'

I stocked even closer careful not to make a sound before I got close enough to it. I gave a moment before I launched forward at such a speed that it was over in milia seconds.

I stood proud and shook my fur out holding the squirrel in my jaws. I trotted to the stream where I had spotted a den and had made it my home. I lay at the entrance and started eating. I had noticed a mirrior on the wall directly in front of the den. But it didn't bother me.

After I went to sleep the next day the bones and skin from the kill before would be gone.

I was also ok with that.

I went through a heat cycle one time. And I remember setting at my den and howling over and over again. But I got no answer in reply. It put my wolf down but I was ok with it.

I knew the wolf's first instinct was to mate and reproduce. But I didn't want to reproduce I didn't even want to see the face of a male wolf again. I'd kill him.

I finished the squirrel and walked to the stream and drank my feel I had gotten used to the odd taste. I notice there were not low branches not sticks or twigs acorns or thorns. Nothing that could cause me harm it the slightest way in here, nothing but soft ferns and moss covering the ground it had made my wolf restless but she soon settled in to.

As i drank I noticed the difference in the water it was stronger then normal. I heard the door open and watched a person walk towards me my vision started to blur slightly. I smelled the air. It was a vampire.

I whined and moved to retreat into the den but my legs started to wobble. I took slow steps trying not to fall.

I felt the hand on my back and growled lowly.

"chill wolfy there's nothing wrong but instead of antibiotics in the water there's a drug that's going to but you to sleep so just lay down."

I don't know why but the voice calmed me. I laid down and whimpered.

"Good wolf." He stroked my head and I liked the feeling.

The last thing I remember he was stroking my head before I closed my eyes sleeping.