getting to know.

y/n's POV

I wake up to the scent of iron, I slowly open my eyes, the familiar pain coming to me through my hand.

I look up, moving around, realizing I've been moved to the couch.

"Wait.. where's Sarah?" My eyes widen as I get up, wobbling a bit from the speed that I got up.

"Sarah! Where are you!?" I start hear muffled voices in the basement, I run towards the stairs, rushing to get down.

I look down, I glance up, 2 sets of eyes stare back at me.

"4 eyes... Wait.." I think to myself. Thoughts rush through my mind.

"Where is Sarah!?" I quickly run to them.

"You shouldn't be up right now.." I hear the same voice say. Peter's voice.

I look at peter, not realizing the other strange guy has left.

"Peter. Where is Sarah?" I look at him dead in the eyes, realizing how tall he actually is.

"The girl?" He asks, looking down at her.

"Yes. Where is she?" I walk by him, walking towards a corner. I watch as he shrugged

"We let her go in exchange for her not telling the police..-" "-and we also got her to leave." John doe interrupts peter.

"So Sarah's gone..?" I think to myself.

"..okay.." "how did you guys get here?" I ask, genuinely confused.

"We don't know.." "..we just came from our games I guess.." peter responds, walking over to her.

I take a step back, realizing how tall peter really is again.