drama?

I finish my part, my hand aching as I sign off my name. I move back, seeing the bright colours and drawings to go along with it. Of course Evelyn's is empty.

"Everyone finished yet?" I ask, leaning down on the paper that's on the ground. "No! How are you done?" "Nope." I chuckle.

"I write fast robin!" I answer, smiling proudly. "Anyone want a drink?" I ask, moving the the fridge and grabbing a bottle of peach liquor. "How'd you even get that?!" I hear Marie mutter, obviously suprised.

"Oh! ..I stole it from the liquor store." I look slyly.

"Okay..?" I grab a glass and pour the peach alcohol in it, setting the bottle down and handing Marie the glass. "Drink up! ...Don't worry it's no poisoned"

I smile as Marie chugs it back, I go back to help robin. "By the way, there's more if you guys want it-" I look over to it, seeing doe sneak up.

"Doe! Don't you dare!" I shout to him, glaring. "I don't want you drunk!"

I chuckle as I watch his put his hands up in defeat. "Fine.." I look smugly at him before helping my friends again.

After a few minutes Marie and Robin both are stumbling and tripping, just like me. "oh my fucking god y/n what happened!" I shakily look up.

"Huh?" "Why.. is.. their two of you..?" I ask, stumbling to peter. I fall into his arms.

"Really!?" He rolls his eyes and pulls me closer.

I look up at him and smile "I'm tired..!" I try to move away but he pulls me closer.

I roll my eyes, almost passing out. I barley look behind me to see doe rushing over.

I close my eyes, passing out.

I wake up, rolling over. I feel soft covers move with me. "Ugh.." I put a hand over my head and get up.

"Im my bed.. was in someone's arms.. was working on project.." I almost run to the livingroom to see only for and peter in it.

"Where's Marie and Robin?" I ask, walking over and sitting on the couch and leaning back.

"They passed out in thse livingroom but woke up before you and we called them a cab."

"Oh" I sigh, relieved.

I walk up and grab my phone off the coffee table. I look at the notifications, seeing basically hundreds. "Huh?"

I open up the group chat, scrolling over to the first new message. I click on a blurred picture, my eyes widen as it comes up full screen.

I turn to look at doe, glaring. "Doe, what the fuck!" I drop my phone, the picture leaving full screen and going to be blue again.