smut. just a chapter of smut. nothing else.

I open the door, closing it right when he steps inside my bedroom. I grab my key, locking the door quickly and quietly.

I walk over to my bed, peter following. I face him, seeing that his pupils have turned to slits. I grab his shoulders gently, pulling him onto the bed, ontop of me.

I crawl over to my pillow, resting my head on the headboard. I glance as peter takes off his shirt once again, this time slipping his navy blue vest off too.

I just stare at him, looking as he chuckles. "Like what you see?~" I have no time to react as he gets on top, I feel his hand snake across my waist.

I let out a quiet moan, surprising him. Hell, I suprised myself too.

"Don't move." I listen to him, feeling him pull off my f/c shirt, the cold air of my room hitting my bare chest.

He pulls my wrists above my head, causing the bed to squeak in protest.

I whimper, looking at him. I don't move as I feel his tongue on my bra, the wetness starting to seep into the fabric. In one swift motion, he grabs the latches with his teeth and pulls my f/c bra clean off.

I feel my face get hot again as I blush. I watch as he pulls off my (favourite shade) (pants, shorts, skirt) clean off too.

I wrap my legs around his waist, in return he pulls me closer, almost grinding against my wet underwear.

I let out another moan, not realizing how loud it was.

"Shh!" He covers my mouth "keep quiet." I look up at him, I blush more, putting one hand on the back of his neck.

I keep my wrists where he wants them, I feel his cold hand touch caress my cheek as he chuckles

I whimper quietly and softy. I feel his hand caress my breast. I watch as he pinches a nipple, causing me to let out a moan.

I catch a glimpse of Peter's sly smirk. He pushes down my wrists, be starts grinding again.

I let out another moan as I feel him harden on me, making sure it's lubricated enough to slip in. "A-ah!" I let out another moan, already panting.

I let him go between my legs, feeling numb with anticipation.

I sit up, deciding to be the top. I push him down, getting on top of him and pulling his pants and black boxers off. My eyes widen. "It's huge." I look in shock as I try to measure with my hands, ultimately giving up.

I look at his slightly throbbing hard cock seeing how hard it is, I sit more up on top of him, slipping my f/c underwear to the side and positioning myself.

I go down on him, biting my lip and covering my mouth to silence a moan that tried to slip out.

I go further down, feeling it throb inside me. After I go fully down, I start to ride him, biting down harder on my lip, putting my hand on his slim waist for balance, letting out quiet moans, getting louder.

I feel his shaky hand cover my mouth. I continue going up and down in him, encouraging him to grind with me.

After 5 mintues we're both panting, I easily continue. "I'm gonna start counting how many times you've came." I tease, slowing down a bit. I smile down at him, speeding up quickly. "Ah!" I let out a quiet moan. "F-fuck!"

I bite down onto my lip, looking at the shaky, blush filled mess that is Peter right now.

"1... 2.. 3.." I tease more, looking down at him. "T-that's yours!" I chuckle. Nodding. I finally get exhausted, feeling a tension roll through my body. I bite down hard on my lip once again, feeling the tingle. "Fuck!" I cum just as he finishes.

I pull away from him, laying down ontop of him, panting like someone who just ran 1 km.

I wipe tears off my face as I rest on him. I feel the touch of his sill cold fingers that pull my chin up.

I look at him, breathing heavily.

"That was amazing." My breathes are out of order and ragged as I chuckle.

I hear knocking on my bedroom door and yelp.

"Are you okay y/n? We've heard some slapping noises." I hear robin shout from the other side of the door. "I swear to god if your slapping yourself like you usually do!" I hear Marie follow up.

I pull myself off Peter, I lean against the bedframe as I pull myself up. I grab my bra, putting it back on, and I quickly slide my underwear back on. "Yeah! I'm okay! And by the way! Its fun to slap myself!" I shout back, pulling my shirt on and grabbing my (favourite shade) (pants, shorts, skirt) and sliding that on to. I hear from he corner of my ear, peter doing the same with his clothes.

I stand up, walking one step, wobbling so much I fall aad have to catch myself on the wall, causing him to rush over and aid me to the door.

"Wow, you can't even walk." I glare at peter, kicking him in the shin. "Ow!" I chuckle, opening the door.

The first thing i see is ugh, Evelyn, flirting with doe in the livingroom.

I sigh as robin grabs my arm and drags me to the livingroom. "Are we gonna work on our project or not!?" I hear Marie say in a joking way.

"Yeah, yeah, chill." I grab the paper and give Marie and Robin pencils. "Evelyn! Stop trying to make out with my boyfriend!" I glare at her, getting up as dragging him to the couch and sitting back on it.

I stay to write things down.