part 2

CHAPTER 2
DISCOVERING THE GUIDED LIGHT OF
YOUR LIFE
Every one has a guiding light of their life, which need to be discovered,this means every life has a learning, discover the learning that has your life,which cannot be discovered except you discover yourself, if you must know others you must first of all know yourself.
Teenagers need to know the light of their life and that should be the light they will pay adequate attention to,now when I say light many teenagers won't understand, light simply means learning they are different light like light of English,light of physics, Bible etc.it is not difficult to Know the guided light of our life if only we pay attention to our self, paying attention to your self shows you your life,so when you have gotten to know about your life, you can now start learning different lights, like physics, chemistry,etc. and you will now know the one that is for you,your life must connect you to your light.
Allow your life to control what you get,many teenagers lack understanding because they are deeply wounded inside,it is only wounded people that will lack understanding," The high content of light" cannot be understood by wounded teenagers but to teenegers whose mindset are stabled,stability can't come if there is no focus, you cannot discover your light when you have not discovered your self.
        God only pays attention to people who has taken a step to discover themselves by looking inside yourself and trying to figure your self, God can only assist you if you have showed determination, it will only take determined people to try new things, determination pushes you to try things,the light of your life can be discovered if you pay adequate attention to your self.
        What makes my light different from others is the light that back my mindset, I can't live a different life if I fellowship with everybody learning, it will only take someone who has different thought to live a different life.
       People see your life and discover your thought, because your life reflects your thought, if your life is disorganized then you have not been trained to be patterned,it will take a patterned child to be unique, do not live your life based on what people say about you but live your life based on what you are seeing, it might sound strange to others still focus on what your seeing,
         Note that the only person that can see you are people who have seen themselves.
    So the light of your life only need to be discovered by you, I get many questions like can someone discover the light of my life for me "the answer is NO", because you know your self better than others, if you try to say someone know you more than you are not being real to yourself, someone can only help you by telling you just a part of you but not fully everything about you, so note that you must be sincere to yourself if you want to know everything about yourself,🤷😊🤣.
   This particular page is for you young ones to know your thoughts and your self,and it will lead you to your light.👍💯