part 5

CHAPTER 5
ALLOWING YOUR THOUGHT TO RULE
YOUR LIFE.
Thought is the only thing is what forges character, character cannot be forged without thought, life cannot be formed without thought, our life is controlled by our thoughts.
When your thought is altered, the next thing to do is to allow your thought to rule your life, your life is what connect you to your destiny, it is only your thought that can influence your life, thought makes demands on action, it is not about hearing it is about what you do after you have heard, it will only take determination that gives you the ability to act on what you have heard, when these is done that is when the thought has forged a patterned life.
Thought is the only thing that forges character, character cannot be forged without thought, so our life is controlled by our thoughts,life does not rule you it is what you believe that rules you.
Take notice of what thought you choose to fill your mind with each day our thoughts draw to us whatever is dominating our mind, so always keep what you are thinking about in check.
Note that when you react, you let other control you, when you respond you are in control, don't let people who don't care about you, manipulate your mind, feelings and emotions, control how you think about yourself never give the much power to someone else,the more you change the more improvement occurs.
After thought has forged character then allow it to rule your life, that is why they is a saying that says "it is not about hearing it is all about what you do with what you have heard", it will only take few hears to try words.
Your thought can only rule your life if you apply it to your life, creating your thought is the theory aspect😅and applying it to your life is the practical aspect 🤣
Engaging in meditative self reflection and gaining increased control of inner experiences provides a person with a sense of control over fear and trembling and the chaos of life, your life need to be patterned for it to be attractive,if you keep thinking negatively you will only be re-inventing pain.

MY MAIN AIM FOR TEENAGERS IS TO ENSURE YOU DISCOVER YOUR SELF AND GUIDE YOUR LIFE,DO NOT FOLLOW BECAUSE OTHERS ARE FOLLOWING, BUT FOLLOW WHAT WILL IMPROVE YOU, THE WISE WE ALWAYS KNOW THAT WHICH WILL IMPROVE THEIR LIFE, IT WILL ONLY TAKE CERTAIN TYPE OF UNDERSTANDING AND CONSTANT LEARNING TO TRANSFORM OTHERS.

I proudly say I have alot to impact to teenagers out there,and this learning has not been reviewed to our young teens,if only the teenegers out they can consider this as a huge transformation, as I ealier say acceptance start before transformation, it is only wounded heart that lack understanding it will only take a stabled heart to understand, so make your heart available for acceptance,In other to improve.🤷😊💪

I AM EXCITED TO SAY I HAVE COMPLETED THIS BOOK.🙏
My appreciation and thank belongs to God 🙏🙏