part 4

CHAPTER 4
CHANGING YOUR THINKING FACULTY
     Changing your thinking faculty is not difficult if you protect your mind,fluntuating minds are not protected, if your mind is protected it will be focused,and that is when you can think appropriate.
   The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude, everyone thinks of changing the world but no one thinks of changing themselves,you can't change the world if you have not changed your thinking faculty, every great dream begins with the dreamer , always remember you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the Stars to change the world.
    Our thoughts cannot be changed if no one influences  it, impactation is what motivates thought,so our thinking faculty can change if we fellowship with the right impactation. 🤷
Different teenagers has different thought,some teenagers thought are wounded , these when teenegers lack ability to understand, lacking ability to understand shows that your thoughts are wounded,it will only take a thought that is not wounded to understand, instability comes as a result of inappropriate thinking,
       They are lot of unstabled thought, it is also not difficult to know an unstabled thought they will always pay attention to different things, if your thinking faculty changes people will definitely know because your life will be patterned, patterned life reveals uniquess, nobody is more valuable than the light that guides your life, people get attracted to unique life because of the patterning of that life.
         If we upgrade our thinking faculty as a teenager it will really go a long way in the society, our teachers in school will say we are the future leaders of tommorow without realizing that leadership is in your thought,if you don't have the thought of a leader we can't lead, so our thinking faculty can be improved by positive impactation.
       Acceptance most come before thinking faculty can change, you can only change if you are motivated, I brought about this book in other to issue motivations into young life, many hear but lack the ability to transform I wasn't writing books i was motivated to write.
      Many people have inappropriate thinking and the secret to madnesss is inappropriate thinking,🤫many people don't know this secret
    You will have to fellowship with a negative thought before you can be mad, most mentally disordered people often fellowship with fear, and that lead to thinking negatively, anyone that constantly think negatively will always have fear, if your thinking is not altered they can't be changed, it wrong impactation that motivates fear and depression into people, the same goes to positive impactation, if you are positively impacted they will be right thinking, so mind the people that impacts you because they also contributes to our thoughts, someone can be impacting depression into you without knowing.
        Thought are created from impactation anyone that impacts is creating a thought in you, people can change their negative thinking into positive thinking only through impactation, it will only take a protected person to impact wounded souls,  so many teenegers out there are negatively exposed to different impactation, and changing them is really difficult because they are many teenegers  that has sold their souls to the devil and understanding will definitely be difficult for them.

    TIPS FOR CHANGING YOUR THOUGHT.
1, do not fellowship with negative thoughts
2, protect your mind.
3, change your attitude then you can change everything.

       CHANGING ANYTHING CAN ONLY START FROM CHANGING YOUR SELF, IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOU CAN NOW START  CHANGING OTHERS, PEOPLE  CAN'T CHANGE IF YOUR LIFE HAS NOT CHANGE, EVIDENCE IS THE NUMBER ONE WAY OF CHANGING PEOPLE.
      Your life must provide evidence before people can believe you.