part 3

CHAPTER 3
       DENYING  DISCOURAGEMENT

  Discouragement come from depression, if you don't believe in your  self then you are depressed, discouragement kills eagerness and willingness, inspirations cannot come to a discouraged heart, discouragement can only be denyed in our life though constant impactation.
        I will advise teenagers not to followship with discouraged people, because every discouraged person will offer nothing but discouragement to you, and that reduces you and influence you ,so do not keep company with discouraged people.
          Now note that, You can also change if you are constantly discouraged,it all started from depression, so kill depression by thinking positive and believing, you can do anything even though it hard, you can deny discouragement by reading motivational qutoes and listening to inspirational speakers,most motivational and inspirational speaker fellowship with the positivity.
      Teenagers are meant to be given attention, we life out our destiny and  if  they is constant discouragement much cannot be achieved.
     I have constantly studied the main root of discouragement in teenegers,"as a teenager too I had diverse experience that made me felt discouraged with time i overcamed that fallen thought"

Here are my experience on how denying  discouragement was possible as a teenager.

    As a teenager i was this  shy and reserved one,  people tend to scold me,the list I could do was to go inside and start crying, they will say stuff like "why are you this weak you bearly if know how to do this right " as child I was this quite and reserved one, so because of all the yeilings, and Abuses etc it made me feel less and I  bearly even  believe in my self. So you see you can get discouraged if you are not strong enough to deny thought of depression, so why I brought this is to show you that,that sitting inside and crying is a function of discouragement and disbelieve,which is as a result of people negativity towards you.
     So you see as a child i fellowship with this until a life transformer came into my life, and when I meet the  transformer of my life, my life was altered,he is a motivational and inspirational speaker,that brought light to me, the only  thing that can transform you is light, so he introduced me to light which upgraded my thought, and that light I fellowship with transformed my life.so you see I was lucky enough to change because of light,now what if i don't have understanding I would have been lost, you have to have understanding for you to be transformed,light restores us and  brings out all our hidden abilities.
        So you see fellowshipping with light is everything, it has the ability to transform everything.
        What I  didn't understand then was that People will always say negative things  just to make you feel less,but understand that you must not give attention to negativity unless you will not have positivity,you must learn to deny discouraged thought "I brought this chapter denying discouragement for teens who have been through these but don't know that this is one of the things that deplict our life's"
Learn not to give attention to things that doesn't require your attention 👆.

TIPS TO DENYING DISCOURAGEMENT.
1.overlooking discouraged statement.
2.do not fellowship with people that are discouraged.
3.dont give attention to negative statement.
4. Believe in yourself and be bold.

If this terms are considered denying discouragement will not be difficult.
      Teenagers have hidden abilities in them, what kill the eagerness to showcase this abilities is discouragement, discouragement can cause a lot of demagment in teenegers life they will lack the ability to express themselves.
        So as teenagers do not lack the boldness you will need in live to move to your next level, every courageous people is a successful people 💪😊.