ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ Oғ Us ☁︎

-

Jules walked into the Jeffersonian with a smile on her face.

"Morning Hog!" She called out as she passed her best friends lab.

"Hey J! We got two new body's." He said smiling back at her.

"Great. Angela and I are gonna give Dr. B a face." She said walking up to Dr. B.

"Hey, Mrs. Watts. Can you and Angela give me the faces?" She asked Jules.

"Yes, of course. Can you tell me some things about them yet?" Jules asked her.

"Yes, one women and one man. Probably in their 40s and light skinned." Dr. Brennan said.

Jules nodded and walked into the lab of her and Angela.

"Hey, Ang! How's it going?" Jules smiled at the brown haired women.

"Good. How about you. Did your Parents enjoy the Party yesterday?" She asked the smaller women.

"Yes, I think so because they weren't home yet this morning." Jules answered laughing.

"Okay let's get to work." Angela said and they went through every possible person who they could be.

Suddenly it stopped on two very familiar faces. Jules jaw dropped and her eyes began to water. They couldn't be... how? And why?

So many questions were going through Jules head as she sat down in the chair beside the table.

"Omg... aren't that?" Angela asked.

Jules nodded. "My Parnets..." Finally tears began to fall out of her eyes into her lap as she didn't dare to look at Angela, not wanting her to see her ugly crying face.

Angela gave Jules a tight hug and rubbed her arm. "Do you want to take the day off?" Angela asked her.

Jules nodded and walked out of the lab, wiping her glossy eyes.

"Hey uhm Dr. Brennan? Can I maybe take the day off? I don't feel so good." Jules asked Dr. Brennan uncomfortable.

"Yeah, okay sure." She said. Jules checked out and drove home. She looked around the flat her and her Parents have been living in together. She picked up a picture frame with a photo of her, her mom, her dad and her old cat.

Her cat Suddenly walked towards her. Jules picked her up and started talking to the cat.

"Guess it's just me and you now..."

-

An hour later Jules decided to sell the Apartment and get a smaller one since the rent was to high for only one person now.

She looked at cheap Apartments online. She decided that her new Apartment shouldn't be far away from the Jeffersonian because she could get faster to work.

'Ding dong'

The doorbell rang and Jules went to open the door. There stood Angela, Hodgins and Zack.

They all hugged her and sat down on her sofa. "Soo~ you're going to sell the Apartment?" Zack asked.

"Yes, it's to high rent for me alone. And I wanna live closer to the Jeffersonian anyway." Jules stated shrugging.

-

After the three had left, Jules ordered food and sat in front of the tv with her cat laying in her lap.

Soon her food came and Jules ate it all. She fell asleep in front of the tv.

The next morning Jules woke up to late for work. She quickly got dressed and drove all the way to the Jeffersonian.

"Oh, I'm surprised you came... since they're your Parents..." Angela said.

"Yeah, I know. It's hard but I still wanna know why they are dead and who killed them." Jules said tears threatening to fall. She blinked them away.

"Oh, Mrs. Watts I need to talk to you." Jules heard Dr. Brennan say.

"What is it?" She asked.

"We've decided you're going to go to our Psychologist Dr. Sweets for some time till you fully recover from the pain." Dr. B explained to Jules.

"Oh okay. When's my first lesson?" Jules asked. "Now." Dr. B said smiling.

"Oh okay." Jules replied with a smile and walked towards Dr. Sweets office.

She knocked on the door and someone called her in. She saw a handsome young man sitting in a chair.

She sat down in front of him on the big sofa. "Hello Mrs. Watts. I have been informed that you will visit me everyday from now on." Dr. Sweets said.

"Wait what? Every day?!" Jules asked in disbelieve.

He nodded. "That's what it says here." He said showing her a document.

"I didn't agree to that..." She mumbled.

"Let's start with something that's not to hard. Tell me about you." Sweets said.

"My name is Jules Watts and I live in Washington DC. I am 21 years old and my Parents died recently. Actually I was the one that gave them a face..." I said again holding some tears back.

"You know you don't need to hold them back." He said. I rolled my eyes and blinked my tears away.

"Im not even crying." I said looking at him in the eye.

"What did you feel when you realized they were your Parents?" Dr. Sweets asked concerned.

"I felt sad of course and angry. I want to kill the person that killed them." I said angrily.

He started writing something down. "I swear if you write down 'anger issues' I'm gonna cry." I said.

I saw him cross something out after I said that. 'Knew it.' I thought.

People often thought i have anger issues but I've made tests and they were all negative.

How about tomorrow you tell me more.. we don't have anymore time left now." Dr. Sweets said.

"Okay. Bye." I said smiling at him shortly.

"Bye." He said without a smile.

-

Tʜɪs ɪs sᴏ ʙᴀᴅ. Hᴀʜᴀᴀʜ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ ʙʏᴇᴇ ❥