ɪɪ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ Oғ Us ☁︎

-

Jᴜʟᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ

-

As I went to my next appointment with sweets i was shocked to see a cat laying in his lap.

He petted it and gave me a warm smile.

"Since you said you liked cats I decided to always have this one here when you have an appointment with me. I hope you like her. Her name is Josi." He said.

I blushed a little and smiled.

"Thank you so much Lance." I said.

I sat down and he gave me the cat. She was black but had white paws. It looked like she just walked in snow.

"She trained to help Hunans calm down." He told me.

Josi laid down I my lap and purred. She was so cute. I think Ethan would like her too. He's pretty grumpy but can also be sweet.

"Since you told me about your Mom, maybe you can tell me about your Dad now." He asked slowly.

"Sure, he was a nice man. Him and my Mother were very good togheter. He could make me laugh a lot with his typical dad jokes. On my first school day he hyped me up. He was a good Dad. And a good Husband to my Mom. He would have never cheated." I said.

I kept myself from crying and petted Josi, listening to her purrs.

"Sounds like a nice young man. You know...I maybe thought about going to a dinner to distract you." He said.

I reddened and raised a brown. "So do you often go out for dinner with your clients?" I asked.

"I mean. Sometimes, actually no, not really but I thought it would be nice. You don't have to of course." He hesitated.

"No, its fine. I'll go. When?"

"How about today? What's your favorite Restaurant?" He asked smiling at me.

"I really like the Diner. Is that fine?" I asked.

"Okay, it's settled. We'll go to the diner. I'll pick you up at 6. Okay?" He looked at me.

"Yes, but you don't know where I live do you?" I asked confused.

"You can tell me, can't you?" He said smirking a little.

I told him my Adress and said Goodbye.

I quickly went to Angela and my office only to find Hodgins, Zack and her in there.

"What are all of you doing here?" I asked.

"Angela and I were talking and Zack wanted to tell you about something." Hodgins said.

"You can tell me that later but I got something to tell y'all." I said smiling.

"What is it?" Zack asked.

"Im going out for Diner with Dr. Sweets." I said.

"Oh my! When?" Angela asked.

"Today, he picks me up at 6! I don't know what to wear." I said.

"I got you dont worry." Amgela smiled.

"Tell Brennan we left because of an emergency." Angela told Zack and grabbed my wrist. She dragged me to her car and drive to the mall.

She took me to a clothing store and went to look at different dresses.

"Is it a date?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.