ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ

Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ Oғ Us ☁︎

-

Jᴜʟᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ

-

Since Angela and I forgot to buy the dresses for the funeral we went shopping again on Tuesday. I got a casual black one and Angela got a more special dress. She wanted to look good for my Parents. I don't know if they can even see her but if they can, i bet they think she looks amazing.

Today is Thursday. The funeral will be at 2 pm. It's 10 am right now.
I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself.

I had the black dress on and my hair was curled a little. I heard my doorbell ring and went to open my door.

"Hey Sweetie!" Angela greeted me with a hug. Behind her stood Hodgins and Zack. They smiled and hugged me too.

"You look amazing." Hidgins said and Zack nodded. I smiled. "Thank you." And with that we went into the living room. "Soo~ we still have some time to kill. What are going to do?" Angela asked us.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I dont know. What about game of life?" I asked them.
"Yes, I love that one!" Hodgins said and I walked over to my shelf.
I got out game of life and placed it on the table.

-

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴏғ 3 ʜᴏᴜʀs

-

After 3 hours of playing we got ready and drove to the graveyard. We waited and after some time the others came. I didn't invite to many people to the funeral. I wanted it to be a small circle.

I invited Temperance, Booth, Angela, Zack, Hodgins, Cam and Sweets.

They were all there. After the talk we all laid a rose on the grave of my Mom and Dad. I cried a lot and Angela held my hand.

After the funeral I went into my new Apartment where I moved on Monday. For the rest of the day I cried and watched sad movies.

-

Luckily it was Friday so my day wouldn't be so long.
As usual I waved Hodgins as I walked past his Lab and walked towards Temperance.

"Any Body's?" I asked her. She took a step to the side and showed me a badly stabed body. I nodded with wide eyes and went into Angela and my Office.

"Hey, did you see the body? Looks like it fresh out of a Scream movie." I said. "Yeah, you're right. Tempi will bring us the skull when it's reconstructed." She said. I nodded and drank my coffee.

"You didn't go to your appointments on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Why?" She asked me.

"Oh, I didn't felt like it because of all the stress." I answered looking down.

"Oh well, because Sweets came looking for you but you were already home. He came every day and asked for you." She said smirking.

I blushed. "Really?" "Yes, why would I lie?" She said. I shrugged my shoulders. "Well, I will be going now. See you later." I said and left.

"Have fun!" She yelled after me.

-

"Hey Jules. How are you?" Lance asked me.

"Im good and you?" He smiled. "I'm fine too. Thanks you. I have a question for you." He said.

"Alright, what is it?" I asked curious. "How did you feel at your Parents funeral?" He asked carefully. "Oh...uhm. sad I guess. I cried a lot that day. But now I'm better. I think after letting it all out and finally getting the funeral over with, I'm better now." I said.

"Im glad you feel better. How is Ethan doing?" He asked.
I felt sad. "Oh, he's okay, but this morning he didn't look to good so I think I'm gonna go to the Doctor with him." I said.

"Oh, im sorry to hear that. I hope he'll get better." Lance said smiling at me. "I heard you asked for me?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah, you weren't there the last three days. Why?" He asked.
"I didn't feel like going." I said.

"So practically you didn't wanna see me." He said. I gasped.
"I didn't say that!" I said. "So you did wanna see me." He said.

I went silent. "Maybe..." He smirked. "I knew it. So if you wanted to see me, why didn't you come?" He asked.

"Like I said, I didn't feel like it because of all the stress about the funeral and that i moved. Sorry that I didn't tell you." I said.

"I actually saw you moving in. I already told you but I live very close to where you moved." He said. I nodded. "Yeah, I remember." I said.

"Our appointment is over. Have a good day Jules." Lance smiled at me as i left.

I smiled and waved. The rest of the day I sat in my office with Angela and we found out who the stabed Girl was. "It's Nancy Brown." I told Angela. She nodded and went to tell Brennan.

-

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ Jᴜʟᴇs ɢᴏᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

-

I opened my door and placed my bag down. "Ethan." I said.

I took of my Jacket and looked for him. "Ethan!" I said more loud.

"Ethan! Eth-" I stopped when i saw him laying on his side. He didn't move bit I saw his stomach going up and down.

I quickly went to his side and looked at him. "No No no No. Ethan! No." I said picking him up. He raised his head with all the power left in him and looked at me.

He picked my nose and his head lowered again. "No, stay awake!" I said going out the Apartment and towards my car.

I started my car and laid Ethan on my Lap. I drove as fast as I could, tears running down my face.

I arrived at the Doctor's and burst inside. "Quick! I need help!" I yelled. A doctor came running to me. He took Ethan and we went into a room.

He measured Ethans pulse and tried to get his pulse to be higher. I sat beside the table and cried. I buried my face into my hands.

"Is he going to be fine?" I asked the Doctor. He looked at me sad.

"No...I don't think so..."

-

Gᴜʏs I'ᴍ ғʀ ᴄʀɪɴɢ ʀɴ. Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ Eᴛʜᴀɴ. I ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ sᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ... :(

I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪғ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴜғғᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴜғғᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏ. (ᗒᗩᗕ)

Bʏᴇᴇ ❥

ᴘs: I'ᴍ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ sᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ