ɪv ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ Oғ Us ☁︎

-

ᴊᴜʟᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ

-

"Josi!" I said walking towards the black cat that Lance held in his arms. I petted her and Lance gave her to me. "Since you don't want to answer when she's not here I will try to bring her here every appointment from now on." He said.

I smiled. "You better. That cat might be as cute as my Ethan." I crawled Josis stomach and she purred. "Soo. When will the funeral be?" Lance asked me.

"Oh, I don't know yet. I think next week. On Saturday. You can come if you want." I suggested. He nodded.
"I would like to be there." He answered.

Suddenly I got a call. "Oh, it's Dr. Brennan. Can i take this?" I asked pointing to my phone.
"Sure." He said. I left the room and answered the call.

"We found out who killed your Parents. He's already in prison. Can you come here?" She said. My eyes widened and i replied fast. "Yes, I will be there." I said and hung up.

I went back into Sweets office and started talking. "Dr. Brennan found out who killed my Parents. He's already in prison and she wants me to come to her now." I said.

"I'll come with you. I don't have any appointments in the next two hours so it's fine." He said. "Why do you wanna come with me?" I asked confused. "I dont knew. I'm bored and I need action in my life." I chuckeld at his answer and rolled my eyes.

We then went to Dr. Brennan and she told me everything in detail while Booth and Lance were talking about something else.
"Your Parents owned him money, but they didn't have enough so he killed them. He will be in prison for the rest of his life." Temperance said.

"Thank you Temperance....for all of this. For everything." I said smiling at her. She hugged me. "No problem, Jules." And then walked away.

"Hey Jules, long time no see." Booth said. "Yeah, how's Parker?" I asked him. "He's doing great. How's Ethan?" He told me. "Oh, he's also doing great. He's getting old tho but he still looks like he'll survive some more years."

"That's great. Anyway i have to get back to work. See you!" He said while leaving. Now me and Lance were left alone again. We sat down and stayed silent.

Suddenly Angela came in. "Oh- ohh~ Sweets what are you doing here?" She asked and then smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at her and Lance answered. "I was talking with Jules since our appointment isn't over yet." Angela nodded and left again.

-

After mine and Sweets appointment was over I decided to go out with Angela, Zack and Hodgins. We went to the Diner and Angela and Hodgins didn't stop flirting. Zack and I rolled out eyes at every dumb pick up line Hodgins was saying.

"Jules, we have to make a girls night at the weekend. Sounds amazing, right?" Angela asked me. "Yes, of course. I'll buy the snacks and you cook cause i can't." I said laughing.

"Fine with me but I got to go now. Brennan said she needs my help with something." She said. "Wait what thought I was her assistant." Zack said looking shocked.

I patted his back. "You are but Angela and her are best friends. Maybe it's something they font want you guys to know." I explained.

"You're probably right." Jack said. "I'm always right." I said smiling proudly. We then all ate up and went home.

-

Tʜɪs ɪs sᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ. (°ー°〃)

Aʟsᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʟᴏʟ. Bʏᴇᴇᴇ ❥