ᴠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ Oғ Us ☁︎

-

Jᴜʟᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ

-

The weekend came pretty fast and I got everything ready for Angela's and my sleepover. I put soft blankets on my bed and a lot of pillows.

On the bedside table I put the remote and some snacks.
After some minutes my doorbell rang and I greeted Angela with a hug. "Heyyy." I said and smiled.

"Heyy. I was to lazy to cook so how about we order pizza?" She asked me laughing slightly.
"Yes! I love Pizza." I answered and we sat down on my bed.

We gossiped a little and soon we realized it got late so we ordered our pizza. "Let's watch a movie!" I said and turned on the Television.

"How about Scream?" I asked Angela.
She smirked. "Ofc! Can't wait to see Billy." She laughed and I laughed with her.

Twenty minutes in the movie the pizza arrived and I went to the door quickly. I paid the pizza guy and locked the door again.

We went back to watching the movie and when we finished Angela was fast asleep beside me. I smiled at her sleeping figure and turned of the lights. I laid down next to her and snuggled myself into the blanket.

'On Monday I'm gonna move to the new Apartment.' I thought. 'I'll miss this one.' I turned around and let the thoughts leave my head as I fell asleep.

-

I felt something soft hitting me. "Wake up Jules." Angela said.
I opened mu eyes and groaned at the light. "It's so bright." I said complaining.

"Jules you need to get up. We are gonna go shopping now." She said.
"What?! It's 9 in the damn morning. Is there any clothing store that is open at that time?" I asked her.

"Uhm...it's 1 pm. You slept for so long." She replied. My eyes widened and i sat up, hiting my head on my shelf that was right above my bed. "Ugh, I hate this shelf." I said rubbing my head.

Angela laughed at me and said that I should hurry up. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and my hair and then picked out something to wear.

After I was ready Angela and me drove to the mall. "So what are you planning to get?" I asked her.
"Me and Hodgins have a date soon so I thought about a new dress. Oh- and I still need a dress for...for the funeral." She said. I looked down.

"Yeah, I need one too. Maybe we'll get some." I said looking back up. We arrived at the mall and went inside.
"Sooo~ let's go there first!" Angela said and dragged me towards a small but nice looking shop.

-

"This dress is cute, isn't it?" Angela asked me.
"Yeah, im sure Hodgins would love it!" I said. "I'll try it on." She said and went into the changing room.

After soem minutes she came out. "And? How do I look?" She asked me.
"Woah, Ang. You look absolutely gorgeous! You should definitely get that." I said looking her up and down.

She looked amazing in that dress. "Aww, ty Jules. Let's go. I'll get it." She said and went back into the changing room to put on her own clothes.
We went to the cashier and she bought the dress.

"Let's get a coffe. I'm thirsty." I said groaning. I was still tired since I didn't drink my coffe this morning.
We went to a small coffe shop and sat down. "The funeral will be on Thursday." I told Angela.

"Okay, again, I'm so sorry for your loss Jules. I bet their in a better place now." Ang said holding my hand for comfort.
"Yeah, hopefully. I really miss them."

-

In the evening i packed the last boxes since I will move out tomorrow.
I ate the rest of the pizza leftovers and watched Television.

I then went to bed thinking about the funeral. 'It's going to be fine.' I told myself but I knew deep down that my life will never be the same as before.

-

Tʜᴇ ғᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ Eɴɢʟɪsʜ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ. Aɴʏᴡᴀʏ , I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. Iᴛs sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ sᴏ ʟᴀᴢʏ. Lᴏʟ. Bʏᴇᴇᴇ ❥

Dɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ [ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʟᴏʟ] <( ̄︶ ̄)>