ɪ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ Oғ Us ☁︎

-

Jᴜʟᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ

-

I woke up to my Alarm going off loudly.

"Ugh...shut up!" I said. I slammed my hand onto the Alarm clock and opened my eyes.

I looked around my room and saw my cat sitting on the edge of my bed. I made a gesture for him to come cuddle but he just jumped of the bed and left my room.

I let me fall back into my pillow and took a deep breath.

I sat up again and got out of bed. I went into the kitchen and made myself coffee.

After drinking it I got ready for work.

Before leaving I looked around the flat. It's Friday so I'm gonna start packing after work.

Yesterday evening I found the perfect new flat for me. I already bought it and im gonna move there in a week.

I left and drove to work. As I arrived I walked past Hodgins Lab.

I waved at him and walked into Angela and my office.

I saw her doing something on her Tablet.

"Hey Angela. Any faces we have to find?" I asked her, smiling at her.

"Not yet. But there will be in an hour or so. Tempi is at the crime scene with Booth right now." She answered and smiled back.

"Can't they just date already. They have been working togheter for so long." I groaned and sat in a chair next to her.

"That's exactly what I'm thinking. How was your first appointment with Dr. Sweets?" She questioned.

"He was nice." I said awkward.

"Was he hot?" Angela asked smirking at me.

I blushed. "What? No!- I mean he was okay, I guess..." I said embarrassed.

"Your next appointment is at 1, so you still have some time left to spent with me." She said.

"And what are we supposed to do?" I asked concerned.

"Gossip of course!" She said laughing.

I rolled my eyes at her. "About who?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know. Anyway just tell me if you found a new flat." She said.

"I did actually. I already bought it and I'm gonna move there in a week. Im gonna start packing today."

"Do you want me to help you?" Angela asked me.

"Oh no. You don't have to!" I said smiling.

"But i want to. So I'll go with you after work. Is that okay?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

'I don't deserve friends like Angela.' I thought smiling.

-

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

-

After an hour Dr. Brennan and Booth came in with a really bad burned body. If you can call it a body.

It actually only was Bones. Angela and i waited till Dr. Brennan told us to find out who the poor young woman was.

"It's Selena Freemann." I said looking at Dr. Brennan.

"Thank you Jules. Isn't you appointment in 30 minutes?" She asked me.

"Oh yeah, right." I said. I almost forgot about my appointment with Dr. Sweets.

I went back into my Lab and took of my Doctor Coat. Then i waited.

After 20 minutes of waiting I went to Dr. Sweets office and knocked.

"Come in." I heard him say and I walked in.

I shoot him a smile and sat down. He shoot a very small smile back.

"So...Mrs. Watts. How are you today?" He asked me.

"Good I guess. And you?" I tried being nice and comfortable.

"Im good too, thank you. Have you already found out what happened to your Parents?" He asked.

"No...not yet. Dr. Brennan is still working on it but there is a new corpse in the Lab that she's working on." I said not making eye contact.

"Do you have any Siblings or anyone else that you can live with?" He asked.

"Uh...no. I'm living alone with my cat now." I said.

"I bought a new flat because the old one was to expensive. The new one is also closer to the Jeffersonian."

I still didn't understand how telling him about that is supposed to help me but i guess I have no choice.

"Okay. So you like cats?" He asked.

"Yess, they calm me down and I think they are really cute." I said a little embarrassed.

He wrote something down and looked up again.

"Can you tell me the name of your cat?" He asked.

I was a little confused but nodded. "His name is Ethan." I said.

"My Mom named him that."

He wrote something down again.

"Tell me about your Mom." He said.

"Oh, she was the best. She was always there when I needed something or had any problems. She had brown hair and brown gorgeous eyes. Her hair was wavy and she wad only a little taller than me.

She was always nice to other except when they weren't nice to her or me or dad. I looked up to her really much and I just...I just can't believe she's...well uhm...gone."

Tears formed on my waterline and blurred my vision.

I shut my eyes for a second and opened them again. The tears fell onto my cheeks and I quickly whipped them away.

I looked up to Dr. Sweets. He offered me a tissue and I took it with a small smile.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem. I am really sorry for your loss. Call me Sweets by the way or Lance, whatever you prefer." He said smiling.

My cheeks flushed and I nodded.

"You can call me Jules if you like." I said to wich he nodded as well.

-

Hᴇʏʏ, sᴏ ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴏ ғᴀʀ. Bʏᴇᴇ ❥