11/09/2026

Osaka local law enforcement made an arrest of drug addicts who're behaving like rabid animals foaming in the mouth. Osaka Police discovered a horrific scene of murders where the bodies were uncovered multilated dead bodies covered with claw and bite marks. Reports of homicide have increased. One of the local police officers arrested an attacker in a middle of a playground attacking an kindergartner.
Police had to use physical force to make an arrest biting one of the officers and scratching two more officers.
The attacker female and is show to have eaten off her own lips.

 So far no casualties but nine kids are reported critically injured before police arrived

Hospitals in Osaka have reports of patients dying after a series of violent spasms and foaming from the mouth.
The National Institute of Infectious Disease
(Japan's CDC)Has declared a nation wide State of Emergency.
Reports of an unknown virus is sweeping the nation, JSDF and U.N. Agencies started making blockades to slow down the spread of the virus.

The following is a recording Osaka border: There's a protest ensuing as people line up claiming that the government is violating the people's rights because of this blockade claiming the unknown virus is fake

Osaka border: There's a protest ensuing as people line up claiming that the government is violating the people's rights because of this blockade claiming the unknown virus is fake.
*sound of gunfire is heard in the back.*
"We have reports of gunfire as I'm standing... "
*The sound of people screaming and shouting zombies and sound of the border wall breaking.* "The wall has collapsed, there are people...OH GOD NO..."*You hear the live news with air raid sirens blaring while stations are trying to reach out on the subject to gather any information of the scenario and things go dark all of a sudden.

You hear a recording about an anti zombie group called the Taimanin issued by the government and they're pushing back the outbreak.

"This is Dr.Kiryuu Sabato I have been studying the victims of this virus to inform you that these while aggressive the virus seems to affect only the brain area making them act like animals with cannibalistic tendencies..."

Kiryuu Sabato you heard about that name and remember he was called "The Devil Doctor," he was a convicted sex offender and sadisict man who purposely infected healthy people for his experiments. Remembers he did help you before and so you owe him. He even has some people feeding zombies so he can extract the proteins for the vaccine.

 He even has some people feeding zombies so he can extract the proteins for the vaccine

"Tatsurou wake up it's your turn to be on patrol."
That's right my name is Tatsurou Akiyama, I've been on edge thanks to the Zombies I forgot my own name a few times. "Sorry Yukikaze I zoned out a bit." Yukikaze with a look of concern knows I'm still traumatized after helping my sister, Rinko, cut her arm off because a zombie bit her. "Tatsurou it's not your fault okay I should've been more careful." Rinko said.

Tatsurou shrugs off the trauma and goes on patrol.