A Night to Destress

I just kissed Yukikaze on autopilot instead of fighting slapping me or pushing me away she held on tight. I feel the guilt because I don't know if Nee-San will wake up again. Yukikaze obviously read that I am broken and went back to the bareacks to take a shower. I was thinking to myself why did I kiss Yukikaze like that, I probably ruined our friendship and she probably doesn't want to talk to me again. I heard the doors to showers open and I'm came Yukikaze. "Tatsurou why did you kiss me out of the blue like that?" I turned around to apologize but then I saw Yukikaze's naked body as she walk towards me. I was caught off guard with Yukikaze's cute innocent face, with her hair down, the tanlines on her petite figure, her small but perky breasts, her smooth soft skin, her big tight butt, I wanted to say I'm sorry it was a moment of weakness. But she kissed me back. "Tatsurou, this war against the undead is stressful for me too." I can feel her nipples rubbing against my torso as she has her arms around me. So I turned on the water so no one hears us. Our eyes were closed to savor the moment leaving me tongue tied. It was like magic like all time stopped. Her perky nipples rub against me like a pencil lead gliding on paper as she goes lower. Her tongue is like a pup's or a kitten's. "Tatsurou am I not good enough for you?" She looks at my manhood shamefully isn't not standing up with vigor."I'm just..."

"Tatsurou I respect that you're not in the mood but I want to lift that burden so you can protect like you vowed to." She's right I'm so worried about Rinko that I'm ignoring what Yukikaze is trying to do to me. "You need to playfully touch me, give me little kiss on head, Mizuki." 

"Oh..ohh I never seen this side of you." Yukikaze blushing but aroused begins to play with my member with her finger tips teasing the head. Our hearts are beating as her lips kissed my tip. She played with my penis's head by circling her finger around before trying to grip it as she watches in amazement as I grew harder. She then begins to hold it with all five of her fingers tugging back and force, giving me a massage that relieves the tension. "Nnn Yukikaze you seem to enjoy playing with me." "Tatsurou you're very tensed. Here I'll give you little kiss." I felt her lips on the tip before she opens up; as her tongue then, lathering my head, then my shaft she started gagging. "Mhhh nmmm glc mmmnnn eeggk papa." She pulled out in shock to see her lips, her tongue, the way she plays with my penis made me an erect, adult, 27 cm. "Tatsurou you're...oh my...I don't have the words to describe, it's a monster." I looked at Yukikaze's expression of surprise how long I grew and how hard I am in her hands. I meet her on an eye level on her knees and said "You helped me destress, just being alone, this is cliche to say but I see you as the most beautiful girl I have met since we were just kids." I couldn't help but kiss her lips. "MMM mmha mmmhmm nnnmm mmhaa." Our lips and tongue were as she was tugging me back and forth. We wanted more. "I can't cum yet, Yuki-chan" I said as I proceed to kiss her neck and shoulders. "Hmmmnn why Tatsurou?" Yukikaze's moans just arouse that I was sucking her perky breasts. "Tatsurou mmmnnnn be gentle with me nmmm I'm sensitive there."
She's very soft and tasted sweet and I was savoring the moment that I was not just foundling but sucking her pointed nipples as she let out a silent but ecstatic moan. She was playing with herself to get ready for me  to penetrate her.  I wanted to savor the taste of her breasts. They're very deceptive you wouldn't assume she wouldn't have any but the way how they felt in my hands were soft like gelatin. I couldn't help myself it's like part of me craves for more of Yukikaze's smooth soft body. I was going lower to tonguing her soft smooth belly when I finally my tongue hits her clitoris. She let out loud gasp. I felt my heart pounding even with all the showers on, someone could still hear us we'd get expelled and fend for ourselves.
"Tatsurou, why did you stop?" "Someone can he..." before I could finish she shoved my face into her sex, she smells like fresh fruit. "Nmmmnn!" I couldn't resist but I chose to be gentle. Hearing her trying to compose herself is arrousing. She's already wet and buckling to keep us a secret. Yukikaze tries to cover her mouth to hide her moans but it's not use. I lifted her up with her legs around my head."TATSUROU... HHAAAA YOU'RE MAKING ME MELT! WHHOOA!" I grabbed her soft little ass and teased the head of penis around Yukikaze's vagina. All I can hear are our synced breathes. We were left speakless but we no longer cared, I wanted her, she wanted me and I slid inside her gently. "Mmmuuuuhhhh" Yukikaze jerked her head back as she let out a loud moan. Her pussy is so tight that sliding it in I already came. "Nooo,I'll get pregnant you, idiot." But I didn't stop what I just started. My hips were going back and forth plunging my dick into Yukikaze's pussy. " mmmm nnnmm Tatsurou you mmmnn pervert." I can feel her nails digging into me and her legs hanging on to dear life like she doesn't want to let go, neither do I."You're not mmmrrrrgg so innocent mnnn when we're in sync." "Mmmnnn haaa you're making me breathless." Yukikaze said as she feels my cock slowly and easily go in and out. Her walls squeeze tight as I grew big and hard for her. "Mmmhhnn Tatsurou mmnnn... pulsing inside of me!" "Mmrrhhn Yukikaze your melting me!" I was picking up the pace instead gently sliding in and out,  Yukikaze said harder. I was going in deeper hitting her womb, Yukikaze let go and wrapped her arms around my neck with her head on my chest. "AAAH TATSUROU YOU'LL MAKE ME PREGNANT!!" I want to hold back and pull out instead, I said," EEEERRR I KNOW I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF!" Our breathing our heart rate, our body motions were speeding up in ever thrust. "HAA HAA HAA HAA MAKE ME PREGNANT TATSUROU I DON'T CARE ANYMORE PLEASE CUM INSIDE MMME!!" "YUKIKAZE!" "TATSUROU!" Our names were the last thing we said before climax. A we we panting trying to collect ourselves we faced eachoter again. "We should head back." I said. "I Love you, Tatsurou." "I Love you too, Yukikaze."