Zombie Swamp

After last night I was stationed to a mission to patrol a near by swamp.
I never knew this before, but this is a first, when I was patrolling the swamps in Oyamadairi Park. "Tatsurou, you're gonna investigate the near by swamp in Oyamadairi park." Asagi briefed me.
"We had a few Taimanin go missing there and so far you're the only qualified one to investigate what's going on."
Without realization an arm is grabbing my ankles. "HELP ME TAIMANIN." Without realizing I kicked it in the face and started running. "TAIMANIIIIIIINNNN!!!!!" I heard the scream of that zombie. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK !" I cursed knowing this can't be good. As more of them are coming out of the murky swamp.

 As more of them are coming out of the murky swamp

"No." I realize they were the Taimanin gone missing during an investigation.
"TAIMANINNNNN!!!" Their cries sound are as unpleasant as squeaking metal. "GET BACK HERRREEE!" They started chasing they're a lot faster and nimble than a the ones I've take out.
They're not only fast but agile too I can't let them leave the swamp while they're in motion. "You can't be too agile to dodge this." I started using my wind to throw shirikans made of air, I doubt they dodge this. Two of them slid arcing their backs facing the ski, while the third one jumped five meters in the air with a backflip. Jumped out the way before the third one dropped kicked me. While dodging I used a spin attack cutting it in half and did a front flip kick to push it away.
All I have do now is run. I thought to myself knowing I can't take them on in group head on. I have to run and separate them. While running and strategizing in thoughts a zombie taimanin grabbed me and pinned me into the ground. "COME ON PRETTY BOY JOIN US, THE MORE FLESH AND BLOOD THE STRONGER YOU GET!"
"GET OFF ME YOU FREAK!" Without hesitation I punched it in the face, it's no longer a human, no male, no female, just hungry and power crazy monster that only knows eat, kill, spread, and repeat. The only intelligent left is speech and agility. "HHHHRRRRRRR!!!!" I grabbed a big enough rock and repeated bashed it's head.

BASH! BASH! BASH! CRACK! CRACK! Cr-Spat, CR-SPASH!SSSPPPSSS SPS SPS SSPS SSPS!!!
I didn't stop I kept bash the rock until I couldn't see that hideous face anymore.

I'M SUCH AN IDIOT, THIS IS NO TIME TO OVER EXERT MYSELF! I HAVE MORE FLESH HUNGRY ZOMBIES THAT HAVE THE AGILITY OF SPEED FIGHTING TAIMANINS IF I GET EXHAUSTED I WON'T PUT UP A FIGHT AGAINST THEIR HUNGER!

I need to to use my wind art to make myself invisible and silent. I use my wind art to hide light, my heat signature, and any sound I make. It helps a lot that I smell like the swamp.

"ERRR! YOU LET THE FOOD GET AWAY!"
Said one of the dead.
"IT'S MY FAULT I'M HUNGRY AND HORNY I WANT TO HAVE A BABY FOR IT'S TENDER FLESH!" I'm disgusted by what I'm hearing they'd happy to get impregnated just to their kid. I took the opportunity and decapited them both using my Dad's sword and wind art.
Their bodies just fell over. "SISTERS HOW DID YOU LOSE YOUR HEADS, THAT TAIMANIN! HE IS HERE QUIT HIDING AND LET US KILL YOU!!" One of them started screaming I have to attack fast and kill them all they're that close to Gosha Academy. "SISTERS I HAVE GOOD NEWS THERE'S ALL YOU CAN FEAST AT A STRONG HOLD NEAR BY,GATHER EVERYONE." NO! They know where Gosha Academy, FUCK!
"SISTERS I heard something the taimanin is near by." I need to gather them in one place and fast so I can kill them all with one tornado. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"
I just heard the sound of female Taimanin being hacked to pieces. "SISTERS RUN SHE'S MOWING US DOWN!!!"
She? Who could they be talk about?