Teasing (!!!SMUT!!!)

Eteled's POV: Today, Austin was ignoring me and I didn't know why so I decided that why not I tease him a bit- ya know like mess with him and make him feel a certain way! I walked over to Austin and he turned his head away from me so I decided to sit on his lap making him blush a reddish color, how cute~ .I gave him a little kiss on his cheek making him blush more 'Your so cute when your blushing' just saying that made him blush more. I grab his hands placing one on my thigh and just a bit under my shirt and let him figure out what's next.
Austins POV:I watch how Eteled place one of my hand on his thigh and one just a little bit under my shirt. Did he want me to t0uch him so bad? I mean- I did ignore him for half of the day so I guess this is his way of getting my attention. Without warning I picked him up and plopped on the bed kissing him roughly. I bit down on his lip asking for entrance and which I was given.
Eteled's POV: I let Austin explore my mouth, mixing aroundpp our saliva, then slowly letting go so we could breathe. "Sh!t-" Austin mumbled. ' Whats wrong I said as I slowly sat up. I quickly noticed Austin's bulge. I gave out a smirk slowly tracing down to his pants unzipping them and pulling down his boxers, his member bounced out showing it. I still remember the time when I first saw it I believe that it was about 13- or 14 inches.(yeah no,it was 14 lol) 'Wow Austin I didn't know you were that excited~' I said as I slowly began to str0ke,l!ck, and even s2ck on his member. Austin's pov: I started to pant as I fought the urges to f4ck Eteled possibly until his legs were numb and couldn't walk. Eteled had str0ked, l!cked, and s2cked on my member continuing this process made me c4m. He started to kiss around it until eventually I let my urges take place slowly lifting him up and biting down around his neck leaving bitemarks and h!ckys upon his place reaching his G-spot making him moan loud 'nNGHHAAHH!~' Eteled moaned out loudly. I slowing took off his pants and boxers slowly adding in the tip into Eteled. "Heh. You still have my size~" I said making Eteled blush a dull but purplelish-or violet color 'Au-ustin p-please...~' " Please what~?" I said teasing him. "P-please go soft on me!~" I wasn't mad or shocked when he said that. I shrugged and began to thrust in and out into Eteled. No ones Pov: Austin began to f4ck Eteled softly then sped up slowly sitting up him and Eteled upon his lap. "Ride me~" Austin said. 'O-ok' Eteled said slowly and softly. Eteled was quick when riding Austin while Austin gripped upon his fat juicy ass thighs. He started to make Eteled go faster. Eteled tried to lift up a bit to make it less painful but Austin pulled him back down and hit his G-spots and sensitive spots making tears fall down his face. 'Pl-ease No M-more! I want you- no.... I N-NEED you to just fill me up!~' Eteled said weakly and Austin sped up saying something to Eteled "J-just hold on a bit longer w-were almost d-done!~" Austin said trying to comfort Eteled. After Austin hit Eteled's an2s so many times making more and more hits harder as he slammed inside Eteled until Austin had eventually c4mmed into him making Eteled pass out due to being so overwhelmed. "Sh!t Uhm- Ok then-" Austin had gave Eteled a Kiss before giving into the tiredness of his body,mind and limbs he didn't have enough power to even put back on his and Eteled clothes he just wrapped the cover around them and fell asleep.

HOLY SHIT 660 WORDS?!