???

A/N: sorry I've been gone for a while but I'm back!

Eteled's POV: Lately I've been hearing voices and everytime I do the burn marks heat up and burn.... I never knew why. Sometime later I decided to walk down the hallway of where all the dying Mii's were.... I eventually blocked out the noise of the tears and crying of them and walked over to see a little mii dow on the floor crying, they seemed so worried and shocked they were at least a kid! 'Hello!' I said. The mii moved back afraid but taking in my details. '''Mama!''' I tilted my head. '''Mama! Mama!!!''' The kid quickly ran up to me referring to me as "Mama" due to me still having the form and shape of a female. 'Oh! Uhm, where are your friends little mii?' I  said taking in details, He hair was long and had a greyish color to it, she had long sharp nails, her eye was like mine while the other matched Austin's eye. '''Frens? Wahs dat?''' I figured she didn't have any and was scraped off. 'Would you like to go home with me?' I asked politely as I picked her up. '''Yesh!''' She said. 'Okay let's go!' I ran back, it seemed as if I was faster in the girlish form I'm surprised that the form gave me fingers and sharp nails. As I ran back I wondered how Austin would take this. 'Hey, what's your name?' I asked because I have to know her name after all '''Evas''' Evas huh, that's backwards for Save! Her name is kinda like mine. 'My name is Eteled, and I believe your father... Is Austin ok?' I sad assuring her. '''Ok Mama''' She said while I ran with her in my arms. I still wonder how will Austin take this...

Yay 308 words I can sleep now