Chapter 17

Third person's POV

Every person has their own date of the day they were born, to some people their birthday is the happiest day, some people forget their birthdays for reasons like too much work, or don't have anyone to celebrate with and some people hate their birthdays, not giving much thought to them. 

Jeon Jungkook is one of those people who are all those three things combine, he was the person who once loved his birthday's before too much tragedies happened in his life, before the people he loved were taken away from him, he still remembers his birthday's, but mostly because of his friends, his work is his main focus for years now. 

Jungkook is now on the balcony with his hands on railings, not caring about rain pouring. Rain hides the tears that keep falling on his cheeks. He looks up at the sky, saying "Mom, dad, I miss you. Everyday, my revenge for you, Jimin, Taehyung's family, Yoongi's family and Namjoon's family just grows more and more. Don't worry, I will find HIM and he will regret for betraying us. I know he is here and I will find him."

While Jungkook is on the balcony, Taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon are watching him with a sad faces from the living room. 

"Look at him, it's every year the same." Taehyung said. 

"Of course, but still we can't find HIM. Do you remember how a year ago, how we found out that HE is here. But son of a bitch is hard to find." Yoongi said. 

"We will find HIM. We will get our revenges, HE destroyed our lives, our home." Namjoon said. 

"Let's join Jungkook, hmm?" Taehyung suggested. 

"In the rain?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, it's not like a little rain will hurt you and we can all sit under the roof at the balcony table." Taehyung said. 

"Yeah, alright. Let's go." Namjoon said, walking first and opens the balcony door, they were all hit with a fresh air and rain smell, it was nice. Jungkook hears them taking a sit at the table, but still doesn't turn around.  

"Jungkook! Come sit with us, let's talk. Us four, hmm? We don't get much time for spending some time together, in a relaxing way." Namjooon said looking at Jungkook's back. 

Jungkook smiles a little, taking a deep breath, thinking in himself "What would I do without them." He turns around, walking towards the table, seeing "glad faces" on Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi. He takes a sit and sighs, brushes his wet hair with his fingers. 

"Well, what should we talk about? Any ideas. We spend so much times doing our jobs, talking about the work all the time, what other themes are there for us to talk." Taehyung said, and all of them nodding and stay quiet for a few moments. 

"Do you remember when we arrived on this planet?" Jungkook asked all of a sudden, all of them looked shocked and surprised by that question/saying, the life just happened and flew for them so quickly, didn't even have the time to stop and think.

"Yeah...." Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung said at the same time. Remembering every bit of it. 

Flashback from 1906

It starts on the planet called Coruscant. It was the planet where humans also lived, with other talking creatures, robots...you name it, their technology was pretty evolved and advanced. It was another ordinary day, when Taehyung, Yoongi, Namjoon were all hanging around in Jungkook's house. They were playing on the game console, it was on the flying motorcycle's, racing viraly. (AUTHOR: It's like stationary bike, but only with stationary motorcycles)

Jungkook always wins, all four of them have real flying motorcycles, and they are all fast, but Jungkook is faster. He was about to win, when somehow the game got turned off.