Chapter 51

I'm back. Sorry you had to wait this long. Hope you are still here, my dear readers and hope you like this chapter. Enjoy.

Next day

Third Person's POV

Jimin woke up around 10:00 AM, his pillow had a stain because of his tears from last night. He got refreshed and put his clothes on from yesterday, he is going to his parents for take his things and eat something. He was now in the elevator, pushing the button to get down to the lobby. He called Hana, and said "Okay, Hana. I'll be there in one hour, see you at the international lines."

At the same time... Jungkook was taking a little walk, more like pacing to the right and left side, waiting Yoongi to call. The phone finally ranged, and Jungkook quickly answered. 

"Yes, Yoongi, do you have his location?" Jungkook asked fastly, he wants to find Jimin as soon as possible. 

"He is staying at the "..." hotel." Yoongi said, and it shocked Jungkook by saying "But I was there, and he wasn't there." 

"He must've checked in later." Yoongi said. 

"Yeah, seems like it, he checked it right after I left." Jungkook said, running towards his car and quickly going there. 

"DAMMIT, STUPID TRAFFIC." Jungkook said. 

Back to the hotel... 

Jimin went to receptionist and said "Good morning. I want to check out." Taking out his wallet, the receptionist asked "With cash or card." Jimin answered "Card." and gave it to the receptionist. 

"And could you please call a taxi for me, I have one quick stop and than going to the airport, international lines?" Jimin asked. 

"Of course, sir." The receptionist said, calling the quick dial, saying on the phone "Could you sent the taxi to the front door?"

"It will be right here, sir. Here's your bill." The receptionist said and gave Jimin the bill. After a minute or two, the staff boy came and said "Your taxi is here, sir." 

"Thank you." Jimin said, now following the staff boy to outside and going inside the taxi. Jimin told the driver that he has to take one quick stop to make and told him his parent's house address. Just when the taxi drove off, Jungkook parked his car in front of the hotel, quickly rushing out and going inside. 

He immediately went towards the reception and asked "Hello, I want to see Park Jimin." 

"Park Jimin just checked out now, Sir. We called a cab for him." The receptionist said. 

Jungkook huffed and asked "He checked out?" And the receptionist nodded. 

"Do you where the taxi is driving to?" Jungkook asked. 

"To the airport, international lines." The receptionist said, and Jungkook's eyes widen, mumbling "No." And quickly running towards his car. 

Millions thoughts are running through his mind, why is Jimin going to the airport? There is no way he is coming back to New York, so where. Wait, he didn't have any luggage, so he must have went to his parents first. 

.

At Jimin's parents house...

Jimin arrived there, just quickly changed his clothes and throw those dirty ones in his suitcase. He zipped his luggage and went downstairs. Jimin's mom was cooking breakfast for her and for his father. While Jimin's dad was reading the newspapers. 

Jimin's mom shut off the stove and went towards him, she had a concerned look on her face, and said "Jimin, baby, are you sure you want to go? I saw him, Jungkook am I right. Even I just saw him for a minute, I saw in his eyes the love he has for you."