Chapter Unknown

A/N:

Hello everyone! This is not related to the main story at all. The good news is, I won the writing contest today! Thank you so much ROW Family for giving me the opportunity and it appreciates me a lot. Like, A LOT.

I believe it would be a waste to use this one shot story only once, so I decided to post it here, and it makes me feel better that this story will not be wasted.

Try this tragic one shot story of mine.

Enjoy reading!

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE MAIN STORY AT ALL!

I REPEAT, THIS IS A TRAGIC ONE SHOT STORY!

BABASAHIN NIYO TO DAHIL WALA KAYONG CHOICE.

Charot.

— When Destiny Says No —

"My love, whatever happens... Find me. Promise me."

"Don't leave me! I don't want you to leave me, Karlheinz!" she starts screaming, pleading him not to go.

"Listen to me, this is the only way to stop Cassius. This is what the destiny wants for the both of us." he stated.

Before he left, Karl grabs her waist and pull her closer to him, kissing her passionately because this is the last time he will see her.

"If reincarnation is real, you will always be the woman I will ever love. Our hearts will reunite once more."

"I will always love you, my beautiful vampiress."

I quickly shut the door and cast a locking spell before she could escape.

"Karlheinz, let me out! Please! Don't leave!"

"I'll leave the rest to you, Sebastian."

"Yes, my lord." The butler nodded.

Karl takes another look at the room where he locked her up before jumping on the veranda, he hope she understands why he's doing this.

"I'm sorry... This is the future I saw…”

"There is no going back now, Karlheinz."

"Cassius, you've sunk so low. Act like a vampire rather than a filthy animal."

Karlheinz prepares his sword, and his scarlet eyes glow.

Cassius attacks immediately, and Karlheinz growls and runs to engage Cassius.

"Karlheinz!"

"Cassius—"

"Wake up! Hey, may meeting tayo!"

Nagising ako at nakita kong nandito ako sa loob ng office ko.

That dream again. Why do I keep having that dream? It feels surreal.

"Mira, what's the meeting about?"

"No idea."

When we arrived at the meeting room, all of the doctors from each department were present.

"Good afternoon, everyone. This amazing doctor who came from London will be working here from now on." The Chairman said.

Then a woman stands up and walks over to where the Chairman is standing.