Chapter 63

A/N: Uhh... Warning?

"Surprise, Miss Caelum?" he looks at me and smiles.

I finally remembered what Leon was talking about after hearing his story.

"No..." I said, almost whispering.

"All this time..." I still couldn't believe it.

"I can't believe na high school student ang tingin mo sa akin back then." Leon laughs.

"A year later, I returned to London to see you again, but there is no sign of you in every part of the University."

"One of the students mentioned that something happened shortly after you graduated and fled back to Manila."

"Y-yeah. You know, kailangan ko agad i-handle ang business namin kaya nagmamadali ako bumalik sa pinas." I lied.

The truth is, I abandoned my family and went rouge, as well as joining the Phantasma Organization for vengeance. 

Han Sung Min recruited me.

And the nightmare has begun.

"You alright, love?" I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

We fell silent, and the view in front of us is as breathtaking as it has always been.

"Oh, while we're at it. I'm returning this to you." Leon said, grabbing something from his coat.

He pulled something recognizable from his pockets.

"I can't believe you..." I scoffed.

It's my two university IDs, and I'm quite sure I dropped it when I bumped into Leon when we first met.

"In comparison, your face never changes. Still as lovely as ever." He pressed his lips against my cheek.

"Oh, you. But, come to think of it, when I lost it, I was punished for it. I had no idea you were the one who took it." I siad.

I remember panicking after my game because I couldn't find my IDs anywhere.

"Well, I'm sorry you were punished. I thought that returning it to you serves as an alibi to see you again. So I kept it with me until now." He winked, looking proud.

"You know, I feel so happy right now."

"Hmm? Tell me." I look at him.

"Just sitting beside you makes me feel so happy. And I feel safer with you around."

I look at Leon, and he does the same. His eyes tell me he is very happy to be with me. He acts so differently with me. I can actually tell that he is super madly in love with me.

How cute. Very cute.

"Guess I could say the same." I look away.

Then, not far away, classical music starts playing, and Leon stands up, fixing his clothes.

"Viens danser avec moi, mademoiselle?"

(Come and dance with me, miss?)

I look around for a moment to see if anyone is nearby. I shyly take his hand.

When we start dancing, I lose interest in our surroundings.

This is the peace I wanted: to spend my time with my loved ones.

Leon spins me around and he bends my back, and before I can react, he steals a kiss from me.

"Hey, no fair!" I pout.