♡2♡

fun fact: y/n used to patch the neighborhood kids up whenever they'd get hurt. they'd call her chibi to tease her for her flat chest so she would playfully smack them and send them away when she's finished with patching them up. (ꈍᴗꈍ)♡

immediately when I stepped out of the airplane the fresh air of Tokyo hit me. I was surprised for a moment, more used to the humid air from syria than anything.

I looked behind me to see my brother trying to stand up straight and i immediately called for help.

the flight attendant put him in a small wheelchair and pushed him out of the airplane.

we walked for a while, occasionally starting small talk with the flight attendant who pushed my brothers wheelchair.

we collected our bags and continued walking till we were near the exit.

"is there someone who's going to collect you two?" the flight attendant asked, looking at me who was dragging along our suitcases.

"um.. yeah." I said in uncertainty. ego did mention in the phone call with my mother that he or someone else would pick us up, but I didn't know who we were meant to look for.

"I can take him from here, thank you for your help." I said, bowing to him quickly. the man nodded, letting me take over the wheelchair before leaving. (normally you're not allowed to take the wheelchair for obvious reasons, but this is a fanfiction soooo).

I exited the airport, looking through the many people waiting for their family, friends and such.

I frowned, panic settling in when I finally realized what a problem I was stuck in.

suddenly a hand clutched my shoulder, frightening me. I almost screamed before turning around to see a lady around my height with brown hair.

I tried to stop myself, but I couldn't help my eyes wandering down to her bust.

she smiled, "sorry for scaring you! you're y/n l/n, correct?"

I lifted my head up immediately and nodded. she sighed in relief, letting go of my shoulder, "thank god... i was so worried. this is the first time we ever took someone in from a foreign country like this and it was a pretty sudden decision... i'm sorry for how unprepared we are. my name is anri."

i shook my head with a smile, "no.. thank you for taking us in. i'll finally be able to give my brother a better life because of this."

she nodded in understanding, taking the bag i was struggling to drag along with me, "let me help you with this. my car isn't far from here!"

as we walked she began explaining some things about blue lock and how we'd live here, "you'll basically be studying here as a medical intern or trainee. blue lock is about finding the worlds best striker, and your job is to make sure the boy's healths are top notch and assist them with injuries when any occur.

the worlds best striker needs a worlds best nurse to keep an eye on his health... and we thought you would be perfect for the job. i trust you have experience in this field?"

"huh..? oh! yes i do! i'm sure you know i've been studying in the medical field since i was younger but i also volunteered in hospitals and such..." i said, recalling the times i'd volunteer as a nurse in the hospital my brother was in. they were incredibly short staffed and needed any help they could get. the hospitals were always packed and incredibly dirty as well.

she giggled, "your japanese is really good! i'm surprised, since you've never been to japan before. your father is japanese, correct?"

i nodded, "yeah, he taught me japanese and i've been trying to teach my brother, yusuf too, but he's still an amateur."