♡5♡

(it's a little different here. the boys have met shidou before the 3rd selection. but they haven't interacted much with him, so it's not something that will affect the original plot. they're just aware of his existence.)

we finished the food quickly.

"this noodle soup is so good..." I said with a satisfied smile as shidou leaned his hand in the table, "right? you can only have that good stuff when you're ranking high. but I guess you're an exception since you're our nurse, huh?"

I nodded, "you're a high rank?"

shidou grinned proudly, "hell yeah i am! I'm ranked 2nd. impressive, mh?"

I nodded again, "that's cool.. I didn't think you were ranked that high.."

"ouch, that hurts pancake. haven't you seen me play yet?"

I hummed, "I haven't had the chance to actually, but even so I don't know anything about football to be able to rank the players yet..."

shidou laughed, "a nurse for football players who doesn't know anything about football? the hell is that ego dude thinking?"

I shrugged, "honestly I don't know... when he sent me the letter he promised me money so I leapt on the opportunity," revealing my past was something I never liked doing, but with shido it felt like i could open up, even if a little bit.

"hmm... money huh?

that's unfair! what the fuck?! I wasn't offered any fucking money!" he suddenly said, ruffling his hair in frustration.

I grinned, "by the way, you don't happen to be injured right now, do you?"

he tilted his head, "I mean, I kinda hurt my knee after some asshat tackled me to the ground while chasing after the ball. don't worry I avenged myself and won in the end," shidou winked as I clapped my hands, "perfect! how about you be my first patient? I wanna test out the stuff they have here!"

he raised an eyebrow, "you some kinda freaky nurse? and sure, don't got anything to do anyway."

I was about to drag him along when I realized that I didn't know where the office was. nervously, I turned to the taller boy who had a knowing grin plastered on his face. "so? ya gonna say the words?"

my face heated up as I turned from him, "lead the way... please."

"so cute," he laughed before nodding, "since you want me to, so badly."

I deadpanned, "badly..?!"

"aw c'mon, you're not taking your words back are you? I guess you do know the way by yourself huh.." shidou said, shaking his head and beginning to walk off. "no! I didn't say anything! waiiiit!!!"

he sat on the bed as I went to my computer, turning it on and clicking on his file.

"can you pull your pants up so I can treat the injury?" I asked, turning to the taller boy who was whistling a song.

"I wouldn't call it an injury but sure." he pulled it up, revealing a bloody scrape.

"not an injury? you're bleeding!" I said, walking up to him and touching it but shidou didn't even flinch. "ehh, I've had worse. besides it wasn't bleeding earlier."

I sweatdropped, "what kinda monsters is blue lock raising..?"

the scrape on his knee was pretty big, yet the tanned boy didn't even care. he watched as i dressed his wound, ocassionally starting small talk.

"ooh, you're pretty good pancake." shidou said as he looked at his bandaged knee.

I sighed, not feeling like arguing with him over the nickname. I put the medical items back in their places in the small locker as I replied, "I recommend you don't agitate the scrape any further or it'll leave scar."