♡6♡

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

occasionally ego will request she has ability check ups to digitally note how their abilities, stamina and so on are. if you've read the manga then you'd understand that their abilities are rated E, D, C, B, A, S. and she basically is the one that makes that (by joining them in their practice and analyzing their play, physique etc. she also measures their height, weight etc once in a while.) I hope you understand so now it won't be any future confusion. other than that she's a completely normal nurse!

sorry  i really wish i could explain better, if you are still confused comment and i explain. thank you!

when i woke up i saw that i got up before my alarm was set to ring, probably from anxiety. i'm not that scared of communicating with people, it's mainly the fact that they're teenage guys that i'm nervous. they're really unpredictable and violent, so i can't help but be nervous around them all the time. i washed up then dressed in my nurse uniform before leaving the little dorm room to eat breakfast. it took me a little while to get there, but i found myself getting used to the direction to the cafeteria at least.

i noticed that the  cafeteria was relatively empty, excluding very few boys who were silently eating their breakfast. i decided to not stay here as the vibe was kind of awkward with how empty it was, so i grabbed a sandwich and left to the medical room incase anyone would need my help.

I looked down at the map I was holding and sighed tiredly.

suddenly, I felt a rough hand land on top of my shoulder and squeeze.

"boo."

I froze in shock, not having heard anyone approach me. I quickly turned my head around to see bachira standing behind me with a huge grin decorating his face. I immediately relaxed and put a hand over my chest, "what is wrong with you! you scared me.." I said before looking up to meet his eyes again.

he removed his hand and instead put both of them behind his head, "sorry lil nurse, ya looked real focused there didn't know how to catch your attention."

I sighed, holding my half eaten sandwich in one hand and my map in the other, "maybe approach me normally..."

bachira grinned, "I'll think about it for next time."

i opened the door to the medical room and looked back at him, "so why are you here? no offense, but i thought you would have a match right now.."

bachira whistled as he stepped inside of the room, "ya don't know your own patient? i'm infact offended!"

i tilted my head in confusion, "patient?"

he nodded happily, "yeah! ego told me to head over here first thing in the morning.. 'cuz i was injured." he mumbled the last part under his breath, and i didn't really catch it.

"ah... I'm sorry I didn't check if I had any check ups yet, I was planning to do it after breakfast..." I admitted in embarrassment and he shook his head. "nah it's fine, I purposefully woke up early so that my team can compete as soon as possible~"

I nodded, thankful for his understanding. I walked up to my desk and put my sandwich on the table then turned on my computer. I turned to bachira who was standing near the door, looking around the room. "meguru, sit here. I'll get the equipment meanwhile." I said, catching his attention. said boy happily complied, jumping on top of the bed that's beside my desk.

I took out the medical equipment I'd need for the check up before standing up. "let's measure your weight and height first.."

after a few minutes we finally finished measuring, and then I began checking his blood pressure, heart rate and so on. everything was normal, and I typed everything down in bachira's file in my computer. the entire time the boy was happily rambling about whatever, mostly being his friend isagi and about his love for soccer. I'm not a very talkative person when it comes to boys, so the most I'd give is a few words in response. thankfully the boy never seemed to mind. when I finished writing everything I looked at him and pointed at his cheek, "one thing, meguru. you're not getting into fights, are you? your cheek is bruised up."