♡4♡

fun fact: y/n's mom is named bushra and her brother is named Yusuf.

i looked at the map, and back up at the hallway. the nurses office was very close to the boys bedrooms and dressingroom, making it easier for them to come to me if they ever needed anything.

i decided to start a health checkup on the boys tomorrow, and instead spend today to get used to the enviroment and observe how the boys behave. i remembered the pretty guy who showed me the way before and sighed sadly. i'd have to rely on my navigation skills this time, which by the way, can't even be called a skill... i'm that bad at finding my way around places.

i stared hard at the map, and decided that taking a right was the correct direction. i walked a bit through the empty hallway. from what i've come to understand, i joined in the middle of the 2nd selection and the boys had just chosen their teams. most of them are also playing against each other right now, which is why the hallway is empty.

i pouted, seeing a dead end.

i'm so shit with directions.

I spent almost 30 minutes looking around for this damn office, and the hallways were empty. empty completely empty... not a single soul passed them. maybe it's just my shit luck... or fate making fun of me on my first day here, but the moment I entered the office I immediately heard the sound of a bunch of boys exiting a dress up room. so this is when they realized they were gonna finish whatever practice they had?!

I sighed and looked around the room. it wasn't that big, but big enough to fit 3 beds for anyone who needed it. there was a desk with a computer and chair and a small closet and locker. the room was very white and had some spots of blue here and there.

I sat on the comfortable chair and turned the ipad i was carrying on. since some boys most likely finished their matches, i decided it take a look at them and observe their playstyles and physiques.

the first match i was taking a look at was the top 3 players vs 3 players by the names isagi, nagi and bachira. the match was tense, but right off the bat you could see the differences in both strength and ability. after a difficult match, team isagi lost and had bachira taken from them.

this rin dude is really ruthless, his playstyle is very strategic and strong at the same time. i'm a noob at football, so i don't understand all the positions and basics of the sport yet, but i could still tell that he was a difficult opponent to go against.

i would have to study everything about football tonight so that i don't drag the boys down. it's not something i haven't done before, so i'm not too stressed over it.

suddenly my stomach growled and i realized that since my breakfast i hadn't eaten anything, and it's most likely lunch time by now. i turned off my ipad and put it on the desk, not feeling that i had to lock anything up. i mean, who would steal anything in a place like this? there's cameras everywhere too. i looked at the map and felt like i was dying already. who designed this building?! and why did they make it so complex?!!!

"look what we have there," a voice sounded from behind me, speaking japanese. i turned around nervously to see a taller dude with a tan. and taller... by a lot. he was probably 185 cm. (6'1 for my american readers /ily).

i nervously smiled, feeling intimidated by his height and physique, he was very muscular as well. ".. hello.."

"yo! you're that nurse aren't ya?" he replied, approaching me and leaning down a little to take a better look at me, "huh.. you're even shorter up close."

"um.. yes. my name is y/n." i said, taking a step back, "you're ryusei, right?" i recognized him from the ipad, where i had a list of every player and the basics about them.