Chapter Six

It takes them twenty minutes to get to MetLife Stadium from the eatery. The whole surrounding is crowded.

"Woooaaa" Nadine exclaims as soon as she alights  from the car. They are parked in the parking lot which is in front.

"I know right? Isn't he gorgeous?" Kate's eyes are fixated on the picture of Tristan on the bill board.

Nadine rolls her eyes. "Really? You don't see the beauty of this magnificent stadium?" She adds with a smirk.

"Oh whatever" she moves to Nadine on the other side after locking her doors interlocking hands with her "come, let's go in, and get Tristaned..." She says with a chuckling, trotting towards the entrance half dragging Nadine. It's not after much struggles they eventually get to the attendant.

"Good evening to you. Tickets please?" The attendant at the entrance asks.

Kate dips her hands in her purse bringing out two tickets and giving it to the attendant "here"

Nadine's eyes go wild. She moves close to whisper to her friend "it slipped my mind to get tickets how'd you manage?"

" Don't bother bout it, it's nothing much just a scratch of my Money anyway"

"Really?"

"Well...just a tiny biny bit of  dollars" Nadine's eyes go wide again

"Here you go" the attendant disrupts Nadine's forthcoming outburst

"Let's go"

Nadine can't help but gasp when they enter inside it is the first time she's ever been there. "What in da actual fuck?..."

"I know right? It has the space capacity of 82,500 there about and it's Tristan Harper" a wide grinning Kate tells her before motioning towards the bar.

"Uhmm...two smirnoff strawberry please" Kate requests adding a wink and Nadine notices the flush in his cheek. Is he shy?

"Here you go" he gives their drinks in red plastic cups.

"Thanks handsome" Kate compliment with another wink handing out Nadine's before they head into the crowd.

"You sure know your slutty job" Nadine mocks as Kate pulls her pony tail "ouch". They giggle.

They stand quite far but a spot to get a nice view.

"You see, all the hurry and he isn't on stage yet" Nadine says with a disgusted look as she sips on her drink.

"C'mon... don't be a kill joy, you know how I..." She's suddenly interrupted by thousands of screams. She turns to see Tristan on stage.

He's putting on a sleeveless cargo jacket exposing his full arm tattoos and leaving his chest bare revealing his well toned abs along matching cargo pants accompanied by a white sneaker. His dark hair is messy and when he brushes them back with his hands, the effect leaving some few strands in front.

"What's up gorgeous peopleeee" he screams into the microphone and at this point Kate joins in the screams jumping and swaying her hands her drink splashing a bit.

"He's live Nadss!!!" Kate screams into her friend's face roughly shaking her.

I'm overwhelmed by her display. I know she's a die hard fan but not this obsessed...

"Woah woah...you're gonna throw me out the door" I tell her chuckling. She'd soon pull out my arm from its joint.

She just giggles, holding up  her phone to record and  singing happily along to one of Tristan's songs which he's performing  nudging me to follow. I don't even know any word to word so I take out my phone with the hope of getting busy. After few minutes I look up sparingly only to see a 'no smiling' Ethan standing somewhat close with folded arms, glaring daggers at me? Nah, Kate! I half whisper and scream.

"...the way you make me🎶...what's up?" She asks nonchalantly. Slightly upset by the interruption

I know Ethan's seen me but I try to speak between gritted teeth

" you're not gonna believe that your jelly of a boyfriend has been trailing us and is obviously behind us!" I say in one breath making her turn swiftly. Ethan's eyebrows raise in explanation as his girlfriend flash him a nervous smile

"Babe!" She calls in a shrieked voice motioning for him to come over. With still folded arms he pushes past the crowd getting to their spot.

Kate rubs his arm a way of soothing him. I look back to my phone holding in the laughter knowing how dramatic the two could be.

"What's up Ethan?" I ask taking one more look at them and he nods his head in response. Was he angry with me? What'd i even do? I shrugs anyway and decide to watch the concert. My eyes fall on Tristan rocking one of the back up dancers.

"Manwhore" I curse under her breath.

"So this is the reason you haven't checked up on me the past two hours? We have a deal Miss Katherine." He looks quite pissed off for what exactly? The two girls exchange questioning looks.

"That's not bad for a first time"

"First? This is like the tenth time" he retorts.

"Oh c'mon... it's just a concert. What are you so worked up about?" Kate adds finding his obsession disgusting at this point especially making her miss half of the concert.

"Ya think?" He did come ready " I've been trailing you guys for the past two hours and suprise, I know the whole encounter with Jason back at the restaurant". The last words have the two girls gasp in shock.

"What?you've been trailing us?" a more suprised me ask making it seem obvious I've rather been on their conversation instead.

"Well...I don't have a problem with you Nadine, your friend here has" he shoots Kate a disapproving look and her smile go wild. I recognise this smile as one of her many tricks to get out of any corny situation as this. We've literally been speaking over our voices due to the noisy environment.

Kate moves slyly towards her boyfriend reaching out her palm to sooth his cheek. He tries to keep a straight face not wanting to be lured by many of her tricks of which he's already known.

"Baby? That was absolutely nothing and you know that right? It'd break my heart if you doubt it letting me know you have some trust issues with me" she says pouting her lips.

" Well..." He itches an invisible something at the back of his head. Nadine stares at him with a smirk, knowing fully well her friend's gotten to him.

This bitch...

"Okay...look, the thing is I've missed you and you didn't call and you didn't pick mine either and I felt lonely. I'm sorry I had to follow you guys like that. Don't get any ideas please. I sound really obsessed right?" He asks sparing me a glance and a smile " I'm sorry Nadine" .

I brush it off with a slight wave and a smile. I've gotten used to their shitty business.

Well just because yours didn't work out like theirs have doesn't give you the right to call a blissful relationship shitty! My subconscious chirps in to remind. I sigh inwardly.

" I love you" Kate tells him smiling and licking her lips.

A wide grin replaces his once straight face and I look at them in awe " I love you too". I feel a knot in my stomach.

Love.

Just when I start to feel jealous, Ethan makes it worse by crashing his lips on my best friend's.

"Is he doing this on purpose or what? " I ask myself. I glare daggers at Ethan but They are busy with their thing not even recognizing my presence anymore or that of those pushing against their bodies. I feel the sting of the tears and i want to burst it out on them.

On everyone!

Mustering enough courage, I  curse within turning around towards a direction I  have no idea of, the stinging tears threatening to blur my vision.

It's going to be a long night.