Chapter 3

Ms.Lee Chae-Won's POV

"good morning sweetheart!" i greeted Sun-Hi who was coming down the stairs, with her PJs. her lips instantly broke into a cute smile.

"good morning mom" she replied, with her usual cheery smile. she took in a breath dramatically as i stared at her confused.

" i don't know why but maybe it's because i finally graduated, but the air smells so fresh today right?" she gleamed, i face palmed myself and sighed. this girl and her hatred with school. 

"aishh this girl...you know what i don't even care anymore, just sit down and have your food" i said in a tired and done tone. 

she sheepishly smiled and sat down to eat. i remembered about something and then nervously looked at Sun-Hi.

"so uhmm...Sun-Hi you know about my relationship right?" i asked nervously

"yeah what about it?" she replied nonchalantly, still too busy gobbling down her breakfast.

" so uhm... i was thinking, since you know about it and all...we could go over to his house for dinner...you know...it well help you get to know more about Hyun-Sik" i stammered. 

i was a bit nervous about what her reaction would be. she stopped eating for a moment, and then looked up at me, i gulped.

"...sure what time?" she replied, softly which relieved me. 

A/N: dude why are you so afraid of your own daughter?

SUN-HI's POV

"uhmm maybe 6 i am not sure i'll have to discuss it with Hyun-Sik" she said, i noticed the slight happiness in her tone. and smiled secretly as i continued eating. 

"mom, you know i am fine with anything right? as long as your safe and happy" i mumbled to her, i didn't like the fact that she was being afraid of me. i am happy that she cares for me as well, but she needs to know that she needs to put herself first as well.

my words made my mom's lips break into a cheerful smile. 

"oh what did i do to deserve such an amazing and understanding girl?" she said, gleaming with joy and pride. i giggled.

"i know right? i am so amazing!" i said in a dramatic tone, flipping my hair. me and mom burst into laughter. 

TIME SKIP

Author's POV

after breakfast, Sun-Hi got ready to go to her hyungs to discuss about the matters related to her CEO reveal and some mafia stuff as well. 

HER OUTFIT

she entered the building of Lee group, everyone on the way immediately bowed to her, as she just nodded with her poker face on

she entered the building of Lee group, everyone on the way immediately bowed to her, as she just nodded with her poker face on. she entered the long hallways which lead to the meeting room. she pushed open the door to meeting room, all the heads turn to towards her. Soobin immediately stands up from his seat  along with everyone else, he moved from his seat.