Chapter 7

TIME SKIP TO THE WEDDING (CUZ I'M TOO LAZY)

SUN-HI'S POV

"do i look okay?" mom asked me and unnies, while twirling she loved the outfit but was unsure if she looked good enough to be in the outfit. 

"no you don't look okay (Ms.Lee pouted slightly)" i said sassily, and then sighed looking at mom whose sad "mom! you look heavenly! trust me!" i exclaimed, mom's eyes widened and her lips broke into a amazing smile. "yeah Ms.Lee~ i mean mom you look amazing!" complimented Rose unnie, the others nodded and gave encouraging smiles to mom.

"i guess so..." mom whispered to herself, grinning like a kid to herself, suddenly there was a knock at the door  and the door swinged open.

"hey guys, it's time for the bride to come-whoah! auntie you look great!!" reported Yeonjun with a grin,  mom blushed at his comment, me and unnies chuckled. 

"we'll be over in a second, hyung" i replied to him, he nodded and closed the door and left. 

"you ready, mom?" asked Rose unnie, with a soft smile on her pretty face. mom let out a shaky breath and shook herself and then returned a confident smile "yes i am , there's no reason to be nervous is there?" she replied, but i think she was saying it to herself more than she is saying it to Rose unnie. 

i held back a giggle and Jisoo unnie opened the doors along with Lisa unnie, I took mom's hand and lead her to the altar with Rose and Jennie unnies following behind. "you guys go back, i'll do the rest and join you guys" I said, they all nodded and made their ways to hall.

??'s POV

"oh look at them, so filled with pride that they lost their fear" snickered Mr. ??, "two mafia empires at the same place it's like two birds with one stone" bragged Ms. ??. they both grinned and glanced at each other waiting for the right time to unleash the chaos.

Author's POV

Mr.Kim waited for his bride with one of the brightest smiles in the world in his expensive suit looking handsome along with the wedding officiate, he felt like on cloud nine when he saw Ms.Lee, smiling and walking down the aisle holding Sun-Hi's hand who returned the smile to him. 

The to-be-wed couple was nervously excited, while their children kept calm and made sure the security was tight and secure. after all it's a mafia wedding. 

"thankyou again for accepting me,Sun-Hi" whispered Mr.Kim, "it's okay, Mr.Kim as long as mom is happy and safe your on the safe zone" she whispered back to him, they both nodded to each other, Sun-Hi gave a encouraging smile to her mother with a nod and left the aisle. 

"In the name of God, do you, Kim Hyun-SIK take Lee Chae-won, as your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death?" asked the wedding officiate to Mr.Kim, he nodded saying "i do".

"In the name of god, do you, Lee Chae-Won take Kim Hyun-Sik, as your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death?" asked the wedding officiate to Ms.Lee "i do" she replied with a lovely smile, the now-Kim Couple stared at each other in love.

"you may now exchange your rings" stated the Wedding Officiate, Jin went forward with Mr.Kim's ring for Mrs.Kim [(Ms.Lee will now be Mrs.Kim)]. Jisoo went forward with Mrs.Kim's ring for Mr.Kim. {both rings are being carried in purple silk pillows}.

 {both rings are being carried in purple silk pillows}