Chapter 5

Author's

"whoaah...."Sun-Hi said, awing and gasping at her very own bedroom at the Kim Mansion. J-Hope, quietly chuckled at her cute antics and smiled secretly. but hid it as soon as she turned around. 

"this room is actually mine?" she asked, still mesmerized by the looks of her new bedroom. J-Hope sighed as if he was tired of this girl, but inside he sort of found it cute.

"yes...Sun-Hi it's your own bedroom...do you like it?" he replied, looking away to make Sun-Hi think that he wasn't interested.  but sun-hi knew what he was doing, she didn't mind though. 

BTW SUNNY'S NEW ROOM

"like it? i love it! thank you so much for showing my room, Hyung" she replied sweetly

"like it? i love it! thank you so much for showing my room, Hyung" she replied sweetly. my eyes shot up to hers, surprised that she called me hyung and i think she was surprised as well.

"o-oh i am sorry, your older than me right...so i thought i should be respectful....if you don't want me to call you that...i don't mind...it's just that i'm used to calling someone older than me hyung since i have so many" she replied, worriedly. 

J-HOPE'S POV

"o-oh it's okay, actually your supposed to call me oppa...but since we are not that close to each other yet you can call me hyung...and by the way i thought you were the only child?" i asked her. she said that she had been used to call a lot of people hyung.

"oh i have 5 cousin brothers, and like 15 hyungs who are like brothers to me. they all act like the older protective brothers that i never had" she replied, a hint of sass in her tone. i internally chuckled at her.

"oohh so totally 20 hyungs? who are they?" i asked, curiously. 

"well Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, HueningKai and Taehyun are my cousin brothers, Bangchan, Jisung, Minho, Seungmin, Jeongin, Hyunjin, Yongbok, Changbin, Jaeyon, Jongsung whom i call Jake and Jay, Sunoo, Jungwon, Riki, Heeseung, and Sunghoon hyungs are like cousin's friends who became like older brothers to me as well" she rapped out . 

i stared at her in shock. she was panting from the rap. why was that so much like Yoongi hyung's rap but a bit less faster?

"h-how did she do that?' asked my twin, Joon from behind, surprised. Sun-Hi looked at us both, puzzled. 

"how did i do what?" she asked innocently. we glanced at each other and then back at Sun-Hi.

"that rap...how did you say all of that so quickly?" asked Namjoon.

"oh i just learned it from one of my hyungs, Changbin" she replied politely. 

"o-uhmm okay~" i was cut off by Jin hyung yelling from downstairs kitchen

"guys come down and have your lunch!! you better come right now or i'll kick your butts!!!' yelled Jin. i sighed, he and my mom...the personality resemblance is uncanny.