Chapter 19

Sun-hi's POV

"w-what's going on?" I mumbled, groggily waking up and rubbing my aching head, my eyes fluttering open and i was puzzled to find myself in a hospital bed.

"damn it, i was hoping i'd die this time at least" i scoffed, rolling my eyes and sighing as i saw the IV Liquid being transmitted into my blood through a tube, from a packet that was hung from a stand right beside my bed.

I heard the squeak of a lady next to me, and snapped my head to there and i guess i scared the nurse tending to me with my words as she looked at me in shock and fear, i smiled. " hello there, mind fetching me a can of Pepsi and the doctor?" I asked, politely.

The nurse's eyes traveled down my stabbed stomach, and i looked down and noticed that i was only wearing a crop tank top and grinned, " don't worry about that, just grab me a can of Pepsi and bring the doctor over" I assured, "now" I repeated, in a more serious tone, looking at her in the eyes, coldly.

The nurse nodded quickly, "yes ma'am" and she rushed out of the room with a squeak, i chuckled and sat up and leaned back on the bed, waiting for her as i scanned the hospital room as i grabbed a nearby patient uniform button up and put it on, buttoning it.

Suddenly, the doors of the hospital room burst open and startled me, and i sighed in relief and chuckled nervously when i saw my step siblings enter, looking extremely agitated and worried.

"hello there!~" i beamed, at the worry i saw in their eyes, happy that they cared for me though i guess that isn't the best reaction. "Hello? that's the first thing you say!? you know how worried i was!!?" shouted Jisoo,  as BTS and Blackpink rushed to me.

I nervously smiled, "eh eh sorry eonnie" I replied,  "sorry? Sun-hi, why did you lie to me while i was drunk!? you went missing for a whole ass two hours!! you know how scared i was!?" scolded Jin, i bit my lip and looked down in regret. "why didn't you pick up our calls?" scolded Namjoon, " yeah we were so worried" added Jennie, exasperated.

"we were looking for you everywhere" added Rose, sighing "where were you all this time?!" shouted Lisa, the others kept asking me questions and scolding me. I smiled and sighed, 

"alright alright calm down oppas and eonnies, i have a question for you all now, answer that and i'll answers yours" I replied, seriously.

he he short ik, but just trust me lovelies

Chapter 20 is gonna  be 💥 💥💥