*INTRODUCTION* 3

ok so this is just another cast update.

i just thought i should give you guys a little introductory session on Ateez and Seojun.

HAN SEOJUN

Age: 18

Status: Seojun or Seo (his nickname) to is loved ones and mafia prince to the underworld

Alter-Ego: Inyoup, mafia king of his own gang, Nightmares. Ryan Leon, one of the main models of Prince Fashion Line under Lee Group.

Partners/Friends: Suho, Lucas (NCT & SUPER M), Mark Lee (NCT & SUPER M), Jackson Wang, B-block, TVXQ

Skills: speaks  Tagalog, English and a little Japanese. shooting (gun), Kendo (Kumdo in Korea) , Taekwondo, singing, acting and modeling.

Family: Mom and Dad(died in a planned car accident), cousins (Sun-hi and Suho).

Personality: sweet, caring, loyal, thoughtful, confident, determined, and goofy with friends and family, savage, violent, strategic, ruthless, heartless and powerful in the mafia world.

"I used to care about what other people thought about me, but that's not the case anymore"

" things i love? me, sun-hi, my career, my loved ones and maybe...Suho..maybe"

" no one knows the Txt and Sun-hi adventures better than me, like literally trust me when i say that i got the best stories about them, i got the best stories to tell"

ATEEZ

Ateez is one of the mafia gangs sun-hi is close with, their one of the most successful and ruthless gangs under the Royal Rebels Empire

Friendship: their close with each other and have a good relationship with each other, Sun-hi is the closest to Wooyoung thanks to Changbin, so he's pretty protective over her.

Members are pretty familiar with Stray Kids and TXT, and Sun-Hi. their the only gang other than SKZ, ENHA  and TXT that knows Yumi's real name and identity.