28. TIGER FLOWER

Author : heyitsronnie
Chapters : 10
Wordcount : 1,00,075

Royalty au

Summary :

Taehyung is the king to be. With his upcoming coronation come great responsibilities he has to deal with in order to become the ruler he always wanted to be. However, Jungkook, son of Duke Jeon, rival of the Kim family, has different plans as he marches to the palace. Taehyung now has one more problem to solve. And maybe the Jungkook problem might have an unconventional solution.

...or the one where the king to be has to deal with a young lord with an attitude problem.

Jungkook smiled triumphantly. "Between me and the farmer girl, you'd choose me. And that says something."

Taehyung launched forward, grabbing Jungkook under his neck. Jungkook stumbled back, choking. He grinned, knowing what he said was just proven right.

"You have no idea who you're dealing with," Taehyung whispered. "To be quite frank, I don't give a shit who you're sticking your tiny dick into. You could fuck the whole kingdom, for all I care." Taehyung let go of Jungkook's neck and threw him back on the bed. "Don't miss another meeting. Or I will kick you out."

Jungkook watched Taehyung leave his chamber. Then, his lips curved into a smile.

"Feisty princess."

Comments :

Still reading this....

But it's very good

Jeongguk is so badly misunderstood poor baby :(

Contains explicit sexual content