54. TRYING MY BEST TO BEHAVE

Author            : alwayswithyou320
Chapters         : 1
Wordcount      : 15,280

Summary :

“I do have to say that I’m surprised, though,” Taehyung adds, tilting his head. “You’re not what I was expecting.”

“What were you expecting?”

The corner of Taehyung’s lip turns into a smirk.

“I don’t know. But it wasn’t this.”

Taehyung waves a hand in his direction, and when Jungkook doesn’t say anything, he leans back in his seat, his eyes lingering on Jungkook’s body.

“It definitely wasn’t a tall, gorgeous man with tattoos and a lip piercing.”

Jungkook’s eyes go wide in surprise, and his body betrays him, as it always fucking does, because he flushes red. He can feel the heat prickling all over his face and his body, and he realizes then and there that he is absolutely fucked.

OR

Kim Taehyung appoints himself as president in their shared group project, and Jungkook hates him immediately, but against his better judgement, he agrees to meet up with him. He quickly realizes that Taehyung is everything he isn’t: extroverted, charming, and an absolute menace to society, hell bent on making Jungkook suffer. And Jungkook suffers, because Taehyung is also the consultant assigned to his new work project.

Comments :

Can relate with Jungkook somewhat tho (abt the grp project thing. When I was in 10th standard, we had a grp project and me being the dumbasss I am did the whole writing (it was a physical thing) myself without taking help from others. As expected we got very less marks.)

Anyway, sorry for the personal rant
Going back to the rec, not too much plot but smut was spot on

Contains explicit sexual content

P.s :

Chap 53 ↑

P.p.s :

I drafted all the recs yesterday but slept while reading a fic and couldn't update :(