Prologue

Authors pov:

Right now, a 16-year-old girl just found out something that is life-changing... A secret her brothers have kept till today...

''N-no, absolutely not this isn't, isn't true. H-How can they even think about not telling me earlier? This is way out of hand I need to talk to them right now.''  the poor girl was sobbing uncontrollably making her way to the living room to....................

FLASHBACK TO A FEW MONTHS BACK:

Y/NS POV:

Waking up to the sound of my clock ringing I thought. ''Just 5 more minutes'' .

All most instantly I reheard my clock ring once more. Heavily sighing I got up and went to the restroom to get ready for school.

Coming out if the bathroom I took a quick glance at the clock, I mentally cruse myself for sleeping in as its already super late. 

With that, I took my bag, and headed downstairs for breakfast. Unfortunately, I bumped into someone making him spill his coffee on his white t-shirt...

"I'm so sorry Yoongi oppa I wasn't look where I was going, now your shirts all messy" I said sadly

"It's fine cupcake I was just coming up to call you for breakfast , and no worries I will go change quickly " oppa said softly

"Please don't call me thhhaaatt I hate it" I said with a pout.

"OK ok sorry CUPCAKE " Oppa shout out

Lightly chuckling, making my way for down for  breakfast..

'' Good moringgggg'' I said happily 

'' Moring angle '' they replied with the same energy

 '' Where is  Yoongi, he came to wake you up didnt he?'' Jin oppa asked looking at the stairs 

'' ohhhhh yeaaahhh 'bout that i kindaaaaa bumped into him , making him  spill his coffee on his shirt. he went to change'' y/n said awkwardly.

'' Clumsy fellow'' Jungkook oppa whispered. Then everyone started to laugh   

'' such a meanieeeee'' I said 

'' Come on, quickly eat then in the car. we don't wanna be late'' Namjoon oppa said. We all speed up our eating.

Just then Taehyung oppas phone rang, he excused himself and went to answer it.

Taehyung pov

While enjoying breakfast I suddenly got a phone call. I excused myself , and went to answer it.

The call was from an unknown number which got me very suspicious, thinking it was important  I answered it 

'' Hello who's this?'' I asked carefully. From the other end I heard a very   familiar voice

'' Someone is going to die, watch out'' it said in a very weird whisper, it continuously kept saying that . I was getting annoyed, so I hanged up the call, and went to work.

Authors pov

That day everyone went to their respective workings. Unit they found out, that one of their biggest enemy or hater is on the loose.

The big question is its out of town, what excuse will they tell y/n?