SIXTEEN: The ambush

Yoongi POV

" So, what the plan?" Hyunjin asked us. I gave out a small smirk

" It's simple, very simple" I said.

Yang POV

" YOU DO A SINGLE THING RIGHT, HOW DARE YOU LET THEM ESCAPE" I yelled to the guard who let that girl escape. I pulled out a gun from my pocket and withput thinking twice i shot the guard a couple of times, until he laid in his own blood, probably dead by now.

'" You all must learn a lesson from this, obey my commands or this will happen to you" I told my workers in a scary tone. They all looked frightened, which made me very happy..

Frustrated that my plan is now ruined, I was going to my office to think of something that's when a guard came up to be.

Hoseok POV

After much convincing we left YN Felix and Hyunjin at home they really wanted to come, but we can't risk their safety especially YNS, Yang is till after her.

Back to our plan which was pretty easy it was to get Huening Kai, and Jungkook inside Yangs hideout. In the end, we decided that Jungkook would call Yang. As soon as he comes out Namjoon will handcuff him, we take him home to the basement and have fun torturing him.

" Go in Jungkook remember don't remove your mask " Yoongi Hyung muttered.

" Got it" Jungkook replied back

Jungkook POV

I got in just in time, Yang was walking back to the staircase. This was my chance I walking over to him saying:

" Excuse me sir" I said in a husky tone, which stopped him

" What do you want?" He asked without any emotions

" Will you please come outside with me?" I asked him, I already knew his answer

" Why?" He asked I immediately came up with a convincing story.

" There are two guards fighting outside, they want stop I really need your help. My brother is among them" I said in hopes of making him come.

He rolled his eyes, and said

" Come quickly"

I couldn't help but smirk, it's working very well. I then followed him to the door. He opened it a he was probably burning in anger.

" YOU, THINK THIS IS A JOKE?" He yelled out at me

" I'm sorry Yang, but today's your last day of seeing sunshine" I told him. Wrong move this triggered his anger more, and without wasting a single second he punched me right across my face.

If I hadn't dodged it, I'm 100% sure I would get an black eye. Namjoon Hyung timings were perfect, as soon as Yang put his hands down he was able to put the handcuffs on.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He asked

" Trying to deal with you" Yeonjun answered him

" You backstabber how dare you put your feet on my property" Yang said

" SHUT UP YANG" I yelled out, with all my force I punch Yang on his faces, making him lose his consciousness along with that it left a stain on his face.

" Nice punch" Yoongi Hyung said to me

" Yeah Jungkook amazing" Jimin Hyung said

" I learn from the best" I replied back giving out a wink

" Let's take him home" Taehyun said

" Yeah, lets do that before he wakes up" Jin Hyung said

YN POV

"It's been hours their still not home, what if something goes wrong " I said to Felix and Hyunjin

" Stop it YN come and sit down, while I go and use the bathroom" Hyunjin said. I sat down on his place after he left. I was now seated beside Felix in an empty room.

" Um- YN I have meaning to tell you something" Felix said breaking the akward silence.

" Yes, what is it?" I asked him, he then took my hand in his making me blush, but nothing prepared me for what he said next.

Felix POV

I knew it was the right time for me to tell YN about my feelings towards her. I took her hand in mine and said:

" YN I like you, not like but love you. I always have since we were little, since we met. You mean the world to m-'" before I could finished I felt a part of lips pressed softly against mine.
At first I was shocked, but slowly I started kissing her back.

" I love you too Felix" she said back. I was about to kiss her again, but Hyunjin came back.

" I did it" I told him happily trying my best not to scream.

" Oh amazing job man, but don't dare hurt her feelings " Hyunjin said, to which I chuckled awkwardly, but YN was laughing her ass out.

YN POV

So, I just had my first ever kiss from my crush it was magical, we both leaned for another one but Hyunjin came back from the rest room. While I was laughing, and Felix was happily talking to Hyunjin we heard the door bell ring.

Without sparing a single second I made my way towards the door, and saw Jimin oppa standing there.

" Your back!" I said looking at him

" where is everyone?" I continued on

" Well we successfully got hold of Yang, we're in the basement please don't come there. Am I clear?" He told me I didn't even bother to ask anymore questions, nodded my head as a " yes" he smiled and walking back to the basement

Us three were talking when we heard a footstep coming from upstairs. Curiously we went there, and saw

" TAEHYUNG OPPA?" I yelled out.

Yoongi POV

We made it back home, Jimin went to tell YN that we are all safe, and have Yang with us, while the rest of us went to the basement.

IN THE BASEMENT

⚠️ Torture ⚠️

"Shall we wake him up?" Namjoon questioned

" Yeah we should, Jungkook get the bucket filled with ice" I said, less than I minute later Jungkook back with it along with a couple other things

" Pour it over him" Hoseok told Jungkook who happily threw it over him, this fortunately made him wake up.

" Its time to start the fun" I said as I grabbed a sharp knife and made a long cut from Yangs shoulder till his elbow. This made him scream in pain, which didn't stop us one bit. We continued doing it over, and over again until he begged us to stop

" STOP, PLEASE JUST STOP KILL ME ALREADY" He yelled out

" Just a bit more" Jin Hyung said, after a good 5 minutes we finished up. Yang was barely conscious. I guess we all had enough Jimin handed Namjoon the gun, and he without any hesitation put it on Yangs head. He was about to shot him when..........

" Let me go the honours'' a deep scary voice was heard. Immediately we knew who it was.

" TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook yelled out.

'" Let's kill him off shall we" Taehyung said. He walked over to Namjoon and took his place, within minutes a loud BANG was heard. Yang was dead we live in peace.

We did give a little explanation to YN about Taehyung being alive, she took the news pretty well.

( ( Excuse any spelling errors))