SIX: Past? (Hyunlix)

Authors POV

Eight-year-old Felix was really upset at his parents because they were going on a business trip for 2 weeks, leaving him alone with his grandmother.

'' Mama, dada take me with you I don't want to stay here'' said the little boy

'' Awww my baby, we will come back before  you know it'' his mother answered sweetly

''Come, and give your dada, and mama a hug'' his father said. Felix ran to his parents and gave them a big hug. 

The last thing his parents told him was that they love him, and after that, he never got to hear them again. Felixs' grandmother took care of him since that day.

Knowing his parents are no more, and with him getting more mature his grandmother told his about the plane crash that his parents were involved in. 

Felix became a bit introverted unit he met YN in the park. He honestly thinks that YN has changed, and mostly helped him  a lot through the hardships of his life.

Felix POV

After I told them my story, Hyunjin looked really upset asking me that kind of question.

'' Hey listen I'm sorry I didn't know'' Hyunjin said sadly as he was a the verge of tears

'' No, no it totally okay, its really east to talk about it before it used to be extremely difficult I used to cry a whole ocean.'' I said with a smile

'' That's very  true, I used to fell bad about not helped  him, but know thankfully he's okay'' YN said 

Hyunjin POV

When Felix finished his story, I couldn't help but say sorry.

I t made me remember my parents passing, the strange thing is it is quite similar to Felix, same plane crash no one survived. 

I so wanted to ask him about the SMSE Flight 3010 ( its fully made up), curiously  I thought maybe both our parents were involved in the same accident. Suddenly I couldn't contain myself and asked 

'' What was the name of the flight'' I asked. Felix, and YN looked at me totally shocked.

''UM- it was a SMSE flight, why?'' Felix questioned 

" I um- there is something you should know"

Authors  POV 

'' Sweetheart leave me im gonna be late for my flight, and stop crying my baby'' said a women kindly at her son who was balling his eyes out

''Don't leave me hereeeeee all alone '' said 8 year old Hyunjin while sobbing 

'' Your uncle is coming soon, I will be back soon'' his mother said, that when the door bell rang revealing Hyunjins uncle. 

He greeted them with a small hello, and watched as his sister waved him and Hyunjin bye.

Hyunjin POV 

'' It doesn't end here my father was a 

Mafia. He a brutal man always threatened my mother, but mother loved him dearly no matter what he did or what kind of person he was. 

He was an big enemy of another mafia gang, they killed him. when  my mother heard that news she was devastated , and  went from Seoul to Daegu.

Because of my father she passed away in the plane crash. My uncle on the other hand, started  abusing me. For years, I was miserable, later when I grew older I ran away. 

I started working at a café, to pay for my rent at a small house... 

My luck, years later I found out I had a...............

Twin sister

Typically, she was an orphanage. My father went to Daegu to find her, and ambush his mafia enemy, but when he died my sister have taken by the gang.

YN POV

When Felix told Hyunjin his story, Hyunjin started with his own. Both boys parents' were in the same plane crash. 

Honestly, I felt a little sympathy towards Hyunjin. I really didn't want to say anything but my mouth mouthed an apology.

'' Hyunjin im sorry for being so.... meanish coldish towards you. I really didn't know about your sufferings '' I said 

''YN , its okay you and Felix both are amazing. I'm honestly really happy that you guys friended me'' he said.. 

'' We will find your sister for sure, Together'' said Felix

'' thanks Hyunjin your not bad yourself, and I totally agree with Felix'' I said.

''thank you'' I heard Hyunjin  say. That night was the best we all slept peacefully.