TWELVE: Saving him

In their plane:

Hoseok POV

Reaching the plane I went directly to a cupboard and swiftly took out a syringe, then quickly went to my suitcase taking out a injection vial bringing it back where the others were.

"Hyung what's that?" Namjoon asked pointing at the things in my hand

" This here is my newest medicine, by added the right amount off chemicals it allows you to save a person who is no longer alive" I said while concentrating on filling the needle

'' Woah, that's amazing are you sure it will work?" Asked jin Hyung while the others were shocked.

" That the catch I'm not sure it about it working or not" I replied, making all the happy faces become upset and worried again.

" Firstly im gonna take the bullet out, and stich up the wounded area then inject" I said looking at everyone who nodded,saying my prayers, wearing my gloves I got to work. It's took around 20 minutes until I was done in the end I successfully finished with healing the wound.

" In gonna inject the medication  now" I said looking at everyone who nodded their heads, eventually my side eye saw the five masked guys looked at me totally stunned. I then injected the needle right beside the wound.

" Now we wait" I said

" How long?" Yoongi Hyung asked

" Depends on how long it takes for the medicine to react into the body" I told them

We waited for a long time, I kept come and going to check Taehyung pulse, for a while nothing happened, when I was about to tell them it's not working, I felt Taehyungs pulse though it was very low.

" He has a pluse, though he needs blood transfusion" I told the others who were looked tensed. I quickly ran to the cupboard, and grabbed a container filled with blood, going back I inject the blood inside his veins, waiting a bit I checked his pluse which fortunately was back to normal meaning he was alive.

" He's alive'" I told my brothers who were beyond happy

" Hyung that was amazing" Jungkook said I simply smiled,

" Yes indeed sir that extremely amazing" the guy said making us turn around to look at them.

BTS POV

" Enough delays,.you five tell us who you are. I think we have waited enough already" Yoongi said

" Yes we'll remove it" the guy said. Slowly one by one each of the guys removed their masks, making the stunned brothers more shocked.

" YEONJUN, SOOBIN, TAEHYUN, KAI BEOMGYU'" a shocked Jungkook yelled

'" Jungkook stop yelling" Jin told him, making him mouth a sorry

" What are you guys doing here?" Namjoon asked

" Yeah, why were you working with those people?" Jimin asked

" Also where have you been?, We thought you guys died" Jungkook questioned

" Stop, let them breathe, sit down guys" Yoongi snapped at his brothers.

" Thank you Hyung" Soobin said

" So I suppose you guys need a little back up" Yeonjun said, making the brothers nod.

" you all must have remember the fire accident well I guess" Beomgyu asked the brothers, who nodded once again.

" Unfortunately we can't say anything here, I think it's best when we're with YN, and I suppose she must have found out about Hyunjin being her brother" Kai said.

" I guess that's Fine, did your parent survive the fire?" Yoongi asked.

" Nope, us five managed to escape it, that's a story for later though" Yeonjun answered.

" So now we go to Seoul, and rescue YN from Yang right?" Jungkook asked

'" That's right" Taehyun replied.