EIGHT: Whats the problem?

AUTHORS POV

Everyone was really excited about the up coming concert they are about to see. They all packed their bag and were waiting for YN to come . Meanwhile, Taehyung was still thinking about the call that he got from Azazel. While this was roaming  in his head. For quite a while, Namjoon seemed to have noticed Taehyung strange behaviour.

Namjoon POV

I felt some thing was up with Taehyung as he was really absent minded along with very quite.

" Tae, what's wrong with you? You good? " I asked pulling him in a corner, he looked a bit confused before telling me something which was not expected.

'' Nothings wrong Hyung, everything's Okay.'" he said somewhat awkwardly

" Come spill it, I know very well somethings bothering you if you don't ill tell Jin Hyung" I said back

"NO, no please dont hyung. Please ill tell you. Yesterday I.............. I got a threat call not once but twice.......from Azazel one was yesterday, and before that was when I got kidnapped....... " He finished off. For  a while I was quite until...

" We need to tell the oth- " before I could finish, Taehyung said

" No, no please don't I don't want them worrying " he said

" Listen as far as I know, Yoongi Hyung shot him twice"i said getting a werid look from him.

" So, your saying he........... died meaning his isnt  alive?" Taehyung question, I just nodded while grabbing his hand and walking towards the others who were talking happily.

Yoongi POV

While talking Namjoon came to us and told us to come to his room , we all looked at each other, and followed Namjoon towards his room.

" What happend?" Jimin asked his once we all got in the room

" Tell them Taehyung " was all Namjoon said but, he kept quite looking at everyone

" What's the matter?" I asked him

" Yeah tell us we are worried" Jungkook said. Taehyung then took a deep breath and told them everything he had told Namjoon earlier

YN POV

I was walking  going downstairs with all my needed things until I heard all my brothers in Namjoon oppas room arguing about something.

I slowly made my way to heard what they are talking about.

" But I shot him on the leg twice, he is dead i killed him" I heard Yoongi oppa say
" Jungkook was their with me" he continued.

" Then how is he calling me?"Taehyung oppa said

"We talk about this later YN is probably waiting for us, also take his" Namjoon oppa said and I saw him handed the rest one gun each and saying

" It's loaded, try  to act as if nothing happend  I don't want YN finding out this quickly, she's not ready" I heard him say. As fast as I could I ran quickly back to my room, thinking about what I just heard.

Do my brothers kill?

What gun?

What can't they tell me?

For what am I not ready?

What are they hiding?

I need to find out sooner or later

I was thinking unit Hoseok oppa came in.

" Cupcake come on we are waiting for youuuuu" he said in a joyful tone

" yes I'm coming" I replied back, and he nodded going back down stairs. Inhaling deeply I went downstairs with my backed bags.

All.off them looked super happy,.making me say

" they can hide emotions very well"  under my breath

" You saying something? Jin oppa asked. I nodded my head as a "no". With that i decided to act as if i heard nothing and know nothing. With that being said we all went to the airport.

REACHING BUSAN

Jimin POV

" So, now that we have reached YN there is something you need to know" I said looking at YN who's eyes were roaming around everywhere.

" Yes, YN please listen its important '' Jungkook said

" Yeahhhh I'm listening "  she replied back

" So, there is a room upstairs on the very end, left side you can't go there okay? " Hoseok Hyung said that to YN

" Ummm Okay, but why" she asked

" It a private room, you aren't allowed there" said Taehyung, and I nodded in agreement.

" Okay I won't" YN said

" Good, let me take you too your room, and we can sleep, as we're all tired" Jin Hyung said, and took YN to her room.

TIME SKIP ( MORNING)

YN POV

" Yes oppa I can take care of myself, you go and help Yoongi oppa" I said as all my brothers were getting in the car to go to the venue where my brother Yoongi is preforming tonight.

" You sure you can stay alone?" Asked Jimin

" Yup now go, and yes I'll stay here  I won't go anywhere bye now" I said as I looked at my brothers smiling at me and they went leaving me alone at the house.

When they left I went straight back upstairs to the left room where I wasn't allowed,  I felt there was something  wrong. From that one door I could easily get answers for all my questions. Meaning  a room, which could  explain the guns I found in a bag and the conversation I heard yesterday.

Gathering all my courage, I went to the room. My luck, my smart brothers locked the room, and there was no keys anywhere except for the front door. I ran to my room and got a bobby pin from my side drawer, and

Unlocked the locked room. I was left speech less  when I saw what was in front of my sight.  The room was spacious it had many cupboards, chairs, , laptops . My eyes scanned the room for a bit until it landed on a cupboard with my name on it.

Big and clear written in bold  ""YN"" it read. This was also locked, I opened it with the pins I used earlier.  There I saw

............................................................................................

............................................................................................

............................................................................................

ADOPTION PAPERS

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

A PICTURE FRAME

((*Excuse any grammatical errors*)))