4

Please leave comments 🥺

You walk in your two piece night suit checking if everybody was in their bedroom. The space near the lake wasn't visible from the house during nighttime. It was full moon so the lights weren't on in the patio.

You smile to yourself as you walk outside. Standing at the edge of the wooden deck of the house you watched him standing facing the lake as his lean figure gleamed under the moonlight. You removed your slippers and walked barefoot on the grass.

He wore a white tshirt snugging his body closely instead of his usual baggy sweatshirts and black lowers. He turned around when he felt your presence and looked at you smiling.

"You came" he spoke as you stood in front of him. Your robe tied tightly over your nighty.

The silver bracelet on your wrist shined and you smiled when he noticed it. You turned away with shyness looking into the distance.

He held your shoulders and turned you towards him his hands slid down yours and he intertwined his fingers and yours together and you grasped his knuckles tighter. He smiled widely at you with an audible giggle. His eyes shined with happiness.

"I wanted to come" You say when he pulls you closer holding your waist. He leans closer to your face but you turn away making him lose his grip over you.

You both sit together near the lake when you tell him about your childhood stories of playing near the lake with Dahyun always finding a way to drown you and then ending up falling with you. And when Mr and Mrs Eun came to find you both, they would scold both of you for not taking care of each other. Little did they know it was far than a dream for you both to care for the other.

After a tale from his childhood a silence looms between you both. You look at him before removing your robe, leaving your shoulders and upper part of the bosom exposed. The dress ended above your knees leaving your calves exposed when you removed the robe.

"You are the most beautiful woman for me y/n" He says when you place your finger on his lip. He smiles holding your hand to remove it.

He leans closer to you causing you to lie on the grass. He moves his thumbs on your cheeks and then brings them over your lips grazing your lower lip with his index finger. You hold his hand to stop him even though you didn't want to, he held your hand touching the bracelet he gave you and kisses the inner part of your wrist. You wrap your arms around his neck smiling at him.

You turn your face looking in another direction when his lips tenderly touch the skin of your neck and he moves down drawing them to your chest and stops there. Your chest heaves with excitement from the sensations he brought you.

You sit up causing him to sit up with you. You both sit facing each other. He brings your hand to touch his cheek. You placed soft pecks on his eyes and cheeks. When you hold his hand you feel the cold metal of his engagement ring. You both know your limits as illicit lovers and you remove your hand from his. These moments that you are fortunate to get with him, you'll have to move on with just these. You both can never truly unite because of your fates.

You sit with his head on your lap, running your fingers through his hair.

"I wish I could say the words but situations hold me back" He says looking away from your face wishing he could say what his heart feels, do what his heart desires.

"I know Jungkook..." You whisper before kissing his forehead.

He looks at your erect nipples showing from the thin satin of your night dress. You follow his gaze to find what has caught his attention. This is the least he can have to build a dream on.

He removes his head from your lap and sits beside you as you both watch the moon's reflection in the lake. When you stand and move closer your faces reflect in the shining water.

"I must leave now. I'll remember these moments forever..." You say as he holds you standing behind you with his hands on your waist and plants a kiss on your shoulder before leaving you.

He doesn't stops you from leaving. He cannot even if he wants to. He can never stop you.

When you step on the deck again something takes over you and you run back to him. You take him by surprise when you hug him closely. He was watching you go. He hesitated to put his hands on your back but once he did his hold was tight.

You tried to take in as much of him as you could. His presence seemed to bring you a peculiar peace and comfort which you had not known before.

When you pull back both of your mouths are open near each other's waiting for the other person to fill the gap but none of you have the courage to do so. You slowly remove his hands from your body pulling yourself away from him and run inside quickly without looking back.