26

You both ended up sleeping for a little longer than you intended to. The noise of the kids playing around woke you up. You removed Jungkook's hand lying over your stomach and sat up. He got out of his daze too with the sudden movement.

"Such a good nap..." He said as he sat up with his eyes still not fully open. You passed him a glass of water to fully wake him up.

"I think I just got my period... shit" you say as you realise the sticky dampness on your crotch and stood up from your place on his bed.

"There's a stain" Jungkook whispered when you turned around to find a dark dry stain on your grey joggers.

"I'll go change... thank god there's nothing on the bedsheet" you said as you quickly made your way out of his room to yours.

When you go out of your room you find Ria and Yejun eating sandwiches while watching a cartoon. You observe for a couple of minutes to check it isn't too violent or moves very rapidly.

"You want matcha? I'm making matcha" Jungkook asks breaking your focus from the television and you answer with a okay.

He brings over two glasses and gives you one sitting beside you on the couch.

"I was thinking if we could go out for dinner tonight. If you're comfortable?"

"Yeah I'm fine... let's go"

"Daddy.. Aunty.. we wanna show you something" Yejun says as they both hold hands and walk to the wall and you both follow them curiously.

"Look what we made" they say pointing to a drawing pasted on the wall.

"We made a new family picture" Ria says as you see two drawings pasted in front of each other. One shows a family of four with their names written Dahyun, Jungkook, Yejun and Ria and the other one instead of Dahyun has your name and a new picture which looks more like you.

"That's really sweet guys. Thank you so much. I love you both" You say bending down in front of them and hugging them close to your chest.

"I love you too" Yejun said but Ria didn't say it back to you. You kissed their cheeks and pulled them a little when they tried to free themselves of your hold.

"Okay now go and get dressed. We'll be going out for dinner" He said as they quickly ran away to their rooms and he giggled watching their excitement. You had to go out early since they had to be in bed by nine as it was a school day the next day.

"They do love eating" Jungkook says as he goes inside to check they didn't pick out a weird set of clothes.

You wanted to get dressed up too so you walked inside to your room. You knew it was like a semi date. As you shuffled through your jewellery box you found the silver bracelet that Jungkook had given you all those years ago. With a smile you wrapped it around your wrist. You had never thought you would wear it again but you just didn't had the guts to throw a precious expensive thing like that away.

You wore your white cardigan over a crop top along with your black flowy skirt and paired with boots you felt it was just right.

"Can I come in?" You hear Ria's soft voice from outside the door while you're checking yourself in the mirror.

"Sure honey" you said as she walked inside slowly.

"You look pretty" she told you standing in front of you.

"You too" you told her with a smile as she stood in front of you while you were sitting on the stool. You looked at the image of you two in the mirror, not even a single matching trait with her and yet someday you could be called her mother.