8

You sit on his lap with his cock buried deep inside you as he begs you to move but you want to tease him and instead give kisses on his neck and chest.

"It's not been even two hours and we've already fucked twice" He says as his cock throbs inside you.

"Didn't we come here to fuck" You say slowly pulling up from his length and then smoothly sliding it back inside you. He watches it rubbing your clit with his thumb.

"I'm gonna give you no rest." He smirks before biting your lower lip.

"Our bodies will need rest" You say as you slowly build up your pace holding the back of the couch firmly. Jungkook throws his head back in pleasure breathing heavily as you ride him at a steady pace. You watch his dick disappear into your pussy again and again. You wish you could keep this playing in your memory forever. Somewhere in your mind you contemplate recording this beautiful view to play it later when you need something while pleasing yourself. His balls slap on your ass as you keep moving up and down on his dick.

"Jungkook..." You moan.

"Yeah baby?" He asks with his eyes closed.

"I need you to take control" You say pulling yourself away parting both of your bodies as you bite your lip looking at him.

"You can do it honey" He says holding your hips to guide them back on his length. His tip rubs that spot inside you which makes you moan. He repeats the same with you moving your body as he directed it.

"Oh god Jungkook... I'm coming" You bury his length inside you deeply as your orgasmic spasms tighten around it. He squeezes your breast as you're shaking and moaning and wetness gushes out of you more and more covering his dick.

Even though there's the bit of overstimulation you move on his dick a few more times and it makes him come shooting out his release all over your bodies his thighs, your pussy and stomach. You watch him groan with his head leaning back on the couch and his eyes closed. You tease him by pumping him when he jerks your hand off and you both chuckle.

"We need to think about something else to do" You say sitting down beside him on the couch and wiping his cum from your body before it dries.

"There's nothing better" He whispers near your ear.

"How long have you been sex deprived for?" You ask him looking at him shamelessly sitting with his thighs and lower abdomen covered in all sorts of juices.

"I haven't counted"

"Seriously tell me how many girls have you had? You're too good at this"

"I had a fuck buddy in college so you know... we did all sorts of things"

"Didn't you go abroad for college?"

"Perks of living away from parents" He winks at you.

"Now my body needs food to regain energy" You speak pulling his hand to make him stand.

"Okay. Get dressed. We'll go out to grab something" He says walking inside the bathroom while you drool over his perfectly sculpted naked body. You do know how much work he puts into it.
You pick up your clothes scattered on the floor waiting for him to come out after cleaning himself.

After a few minutes you both head out to eat and get a drink although you don't want to get drunk but just something to put into your system.
When you convince him to eat jjajangmyeon instead of pizza, he takes you to his favorite place.

The old lady greets both of you and Jungkook asks how she has been doing.

"You came after a long time Jungkook"

"I was busy with work"

"Is this your fiance?" She asked him pointing at you.

"Oh no just a friend" He answers feigning laughter.

"The way you were looking at her I thought she was your to be wife. You didn't even tell me about it I saw it on the news that you are engaged." She says surprising both of you and you squeeze Jungkook's hand trying to tell him to get away from it.

"Ahjumma could you pack two packets for us? My friend here was just passing by but I asked her to take food from your place if she is in the area she shouldn't be missing it" He says trying to make it sound real.

"Ahjumma make it three, my boyfriend's coming over so one for him" You fake a smile while Jungkook squeezes your hand before leaving it.

You both wait at the tables quietly busying yourselves on your phones while the lady packs your food. Unknown to anyone you both text each other joking about the situation.

"Please collect your food" You run to the counter when you hear the voice followed behind by Jungkook.

"Bring your wife with you next time"

"Of course I will. We should have our first breakfast here." Jungkook says before paying and leaving the shop.

"Let's go back now before anyone else asks anything" You request him and he nods. He drives you back to the apartment.

You quickly remove your coat and settle down on the couch to eat. Jungkook laughs looking at you slurping the noodles.

"I didn't knew you were that hungry" He says pouring drinks into shot glasses.

"You are partially responsible for intensifying my hunger" You say rolling your eyes at him.

"Didn't I satisfy your other hunger" He says occupying the place beside you on the couch.

"I'm far from satisfied" You smirk at him touching his lips. He leans closer to you but you push him back.

"Let me eat in peace"